Sunday, November 1, 2015

The He Hea Heal The Let To Go bye Bit Slo Low To High Soft Let Me Dow Ow Own My State Now!

All is well if only Can I see this, or must I make more ? In my sweat not sweet I stick my thick my tack clothes to me mess be bit both other bothered and hot heat heat I heart I eyes my I tin so to in in in son's by pro prod of odd even me my insides solo lo load load my saints my pins my part art arts stain my clothes as after raking leaves as if my souls I am matted splat lay flattered thigh igh ight luxury bleeder , I did not type those last two words and here my Fire corrected me so this is modern biotechnology and and human waves of brain of thoughts of ifs ands or thoughts, to be, to see, cert I do all they now fee feel and try best my to all feel from seal from send forth, mine imperfect clothed still now real partial above reveal!

No comments: