Monday, November 9, 2015

Tout Nu Il Y A Three Minutes - Maybe ?!? Raindrops, Dark, Piercingly WET Watering Rinse Me-Off Clean-Clear-Close-POPS- Popping @Like 2 Me Brrrr Bray Bray Brace Bring Me 2 My Senses ALL On The ip The Skin The Poing-Points Of Contacts Just Now!



                                Tout Nu Il Y A Three Minutes - Maybe ?!?
                                Raindrops, Dark, Piercingly WET Watering
                                Rinse Me-Off Clean-Clear-Close-POPS- Pop
                                ping @Like 2 Me Brrrr Bray Bray Brace Bring
                                Me 2 My Senses ALL On The Tip The Skin The
                                Poing-Points Of Contacts Just Now!


                                Me ALL Contacting @Break THEIR
                                Falling FALL Yeah Yet Fall No More
                                I Save Their Asses As Ping They So
                                Me Pong Me Mine Butt Mine Arse M
                                y Pen Is Was Then Still Now So Wet-
                                Is I Can Breeze I Did Short Freeze-Of-
                                OFF My Clothes Strip I Stripe I Did M
                                ake My Self My Bod My Suit Of Birth
                               With ALL My Perfects My Not So's Too
                               Tits Still Man-Tits Mine, Arse-Man-Ma
                               Pa By Long Aggghhhh Ride It Sa Sea
                               Da Men Da Women All In Climbs Theirs
                               Groans Men-Women-IN-Sinc-Grinds 2
                               Grand MaaaaaaaMaxxxxxxAxxxxXesXes
                               More 4 US ALL Be We More-Wanton-W
                               anting=Pants=Panting=Skirts=Panties-SO
                              UP-UP-In-Harsh-Hard-Quick-Stick-Stroke
                              Any=Old=New=Young=Bloke=Block=Hey
                              Head=Heave=We=Us=Them=All=Weave
                              One Big Sieve One Big Hole=Whole-Of-                

                              Us

                              Great Did Rain Man Women Child Drops
                              Ropes Grow So Many Man-Woman-Man-
                              Man-Women-Women Gropes Grips Totes
                              Totals Aaahhhhhhhh We ALL Do R Strips

                               The Rain The Dark The Cold Brrr Now J
                               ust Now Outside I bristle I Bit Brittle Eye
                               Making Me Close UP Turn 2 Burn Inside
                               The Joy The Moment The Magic The Mee
                               My Mighty Big I Me Mine Myself So Hu
                               ge My Nakedness My pride My Prim Now

                               All Lost All Up-Give-I-IT-Others2-Freely

                               Wanting Now More-No But Butt-Naked
                               Run Free Run Whee Rant Raucous Be Me

No comments: