Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm Real Reel Reeled La la Tra la la Dee Dahl Lax So Laced Now!

I'm Ob I'm living Liv I've U Us We give Get Such Liv  Livi Livio Livion So Fra  RA Ran To Run so Ahhhhhhh A much For me For Us For ALL amuck, so now still stand sit shift to unstuck!





Ready to rock, to roll, topic per perk poo term perv pole aaaahhhhhhh your my hole whole holes!





Dropping trow's, my mine all mine!





Ready to part and to pair down , strip da layers, bare the bear !

I'm so want 2 B ba Ba Bah Bah Bar Bare Bair Bear Birn Bern Born Barn Bear Bare No Tan No Hair just a babe a young a man a jeaned si prin prim preemed a preemie a promo a prattle a prance a daring and dangling in for sautee from jum somewhere free flailed flaunted flown full-blow-blown yes, in mid in mild in muddy in mired in multiple scenes scenarios screening sinking sinning summing ohhhhh so far so very fast drum rum Irish whiskey drowning my fears frants my frlics my frozen farmer city scape ohhhhh escapes scaping scraping strupping stronging feebling franting pants-ahhhhh-ahhhhhhhhhhh-now down round my ankes free skin flashing hairs bobbing penisapokingaprattlinamotioningamenacingamiringahhhhadaddmiresiresinspinspunspunkaflyfrytrytrycrycryahhhhhhhhsofrozennomoreboreflownflashedflairedflailingflyingthroughmidmoltenjavaAaaaaahedairnodispairn,NocompareFreeAaaaahhhhhhh@lastLongLyinglimpinglonginglanteringlasting!



















No comments: