Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Fine The Fix The Fun The en En En N n NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnDdddddddddddddddd!

To B smell well yelled low slowed blessed learned Lent to be bred beast I am bird no I am Sam no I am lost so sad toes Tits my toss no one boss salad like I am the vinaigre the tar my tarnished olives my palms mine mixes I am so at loss yet I do this to be rising to my state stat my tat my tet trimmer?3MeMen MentHellsHallowsSo sunk the pay I dusp dips plied I piled perted permed pissed I am was so nigh night last pissed what foul fowl flown to some flirted I am by another she does not Eve me believe care for me like I care for her, sure, always, all bout, all bouts reds birds breasts burns bruises, so many man-man-woman_-whoa-worn-worseToBeBested of all choice ohhhhhhhh get on get ohhhhhhh ever over arrived you I we must all be at R Bees broads burnished bronzed belted boiled and ultimately blessed!

No comments: