Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I am American I am man I am brute force I am ego-centered for me mine foc-fuck-used on my mine all me please to pleasure I am selfish!

What gives?!? What I have ? What give I dam dampened aahhhhh about!?! I am mess me bless bleed blue blood sausage Dick red to pull it to stretch to massahhhhhhh Si oui I do Saaaaaaajjjjjjje IT so so oft so much so be I eyes senses all so const to find my reel real per peel laugh sigh gigs my mine ALL mine pleasing teasing treasures my ambers my golds my glints my glusts glists glamours I clamour I claim I climb I clone groan grand my slam my slave my bod my bray bray hey hey hey hey hay my graves my grins my yells and spins spun high spring low ohhhhhhh my migrant pilgrim rim rim rim I hum my throws my thrashes I trump tramp rim ramp till I sweat sweet dears on you all cum I mad, glue glad , yeah, I be so bad!

No comments: