Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stream I do I Due In Tim In Time I Temerity TEST I Do Tseet Test Try Tan ME tANG an ANGGHHHHHHHH My Mine ALL So Mine Angle Spank My Fan Mine Fangels Fangs Be They Flaired Falunted Frought So Wrung So Ring Wrought Mine Not Ever Aghhhhh Gain Again Store Sock It To mr No More Store Society Bought!



Stream I do I Due In Tim In Time I Temerity TEST I Do Tseet Test Try Tan ME tANG an ANGGHHHHHHHH My Mine ALL So Mine Angle Spank My Fan Mine Fangels Fangs Be They Flaired Falunted Frought So Wrung So Ring Wrought Mine Not Ever Aghhhhh Gain Again Store Sock It To mr No More Store Society Bought!


Has to be mine has to be fresh has to be free has to be 2 B 2 B gone 'N Go GO GO I Aye I',m mess So Messed so very clear in unclarity yet freely clear I do drive am driven to be best to be blessed to be pleasured yeah mess measured so as to come cum out off smileing smelling like fresh garden cut Just Juste in mine - our garden roses radishes radiant pieces and flowers flowing so yeah now for us go for me glowing their glsit their glitters theri presents pleasures tress leafs leaves petals blooms all so much the for us 4 our R lives so much the merry the remove the scarey scatter the bliss the blooms the blessingsR's, to be best we possibe so possibly can! Ohhhhhh yeeeaaaahhhhhhhh! With care, without, no realy plan B, no spare, just juste oui pas de time tiempo temps a- spare!

No comments: