Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm just not that, yeah, knotted I am in my side'bout dat, wee lit it IT little Be 4 Me Ssssoooooooooooo Vary Very Big IT Act On Me be BIG Mass As Ass Massive Be!


I,'m  So Conn So conned yet vol volut lute I do not that Olay yes I am listed lit bye Bit but burned it by the kn knowing that I matmattmatter so little really a dis a disp I fell disped isp isp ispe spe sped unwed unwound no outer feel no outer sound, all in yeah my sides be a-roar a-run a-rant  so be I eyes roam a-scan a-scan can plan kant all me ascant asking telling leaning look looks looking for ass 4 more askance 4 more Dick for


more tush more more love 4 more cuddle for more of you your warmth you care you tenderness you you you more please of YOU one-on-one, please por favor!


More pants on da floor.






Hanes on the floor.


II



Belt on da floor, legs bare bare some body hair, some wear-and-tear, some love to share.


Moo...


Let me hold you close now.






Nothing left to hide, wanna ride? Wanna slide? Wanna share my pride? Stem the tide?

No comments: