Sunday, November 29, 2015

I Come Out Of My Skin To Yes Eventually Cum From Between My Skin



I will not lie, I will lay, I will lounge, but my butt bare will not lie!




I Come to reveal more if myself than meets the eye, my eyes, your eyes, all eyes, they are not exactly in me, that is okay, they have more pressing things on them than me and yet I want both myself and the world to see that I am being awake yes I am awaken so now.more best-known aahhhhh, B I eyes all I pull to tow I them push my way, I am yeah but lots imp I am impatient, I am AhhhhhHH, living in my seconds, split them, dive I eyes into them,


To lie to lay to XP ....ahhhhBSoSOsorSoarSorbThem, now, no time to waste, no waist to leave unexplored!


To be bare so raw so.ow ow pie pow POW out there, for others to see too look to stare yeah saw gave gawk some even to square was wake squawk, with, without smock, with smoke, without, to be exposed alive visible there 4 ALL 2 U C!



No comments: