Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm Run I'm Drim Drum Dra hhhhhaaaahhhhh Rahhhhh Rim run Ran Rant sDrimo 2 B Drunk to Be Rimmed Raned Dun Run Stun Stun uTun Tun TUNted Tn Tan tan Tin TIMMED tummed Tnned TOSSED 2 B Drunked I Am!

I'm Run I'm Drim Drum Dra hhhhhaaaahhhhh Rahhhhh Rim run Ran Rant sDrimo 2 B Drunk to Be Rimmed Raned Dun Run Stun Stun uTun Tun TUNted Tn Tan tan Tin TIMMED tummed Tnned TOSSED  2 B Drunked I Am

                               I',m Me us A;hhhh All So 2 b us we Mess
                               Me Mire Miss Missed mussedFu Fue Fuss
                               ALL Ahhhh Bu Bus Bussed bless Blesy Blest VBlue blussss
                               I Am Ehhhh Real Rung Rand So t\ Tin Tam
                               TUN UN UNG UNGU UNGUE UNGUED AO AK ACK AOOOOh
                               I', not no not I type be no know knot sell MY SELF MY RUN MY
                               I Be Me mess So I Con So Sun I  Cum I Cummed I bBe Blesss Be
                               Un So Un So No Know Now Not Free Fresh Not Knot Dr Dress 
                               I be Drun Run Ran Rant Run Runt In My ALL MY Mee Mess I',m
                               So Come Sp  So Ple leeeeeeee Plete Ahhhhhh A Ro Rot Roytyyyyy
                               I Know So Nor NkNot Knot Whataaaaaa ye type I Here I',a A Diun 
                               Drin So I Be A messs Ob  On A Bt a lot A Whole A He She Hef He
                               J Hell helf Hald HoldHolf I fDo ip ype aft Ma Pa Make Sooooo Ma 
                               Man Wooo hooooo Woooooo Womb So Man She he His Her Many
                               I', so See ceee Silf Sre;lf Shelf ype tip taop ap Blowwww BlooodI I
                               be he sg She Shere Sj Shim I type I tap  Tap TIP top i'< bLUE bLAD
                               loody meesss mereee Meeeerrrrrr Mist Mast Most Must Mess Ha Ha 
                               Ap I Sill B Ha Ha Happy! No Edit Be No re No Course No edir ALL!

No comments: