Monday, October 12, 2015

The vitals the centers my centered stag stage me my sole my page paged to save me my almost dear my deer my fans love me I hope, I Scope,my fantabulous ass ' n me clock my ducky died dastardly be it soft almost no more on it's own wee bit blasts!

I'm Amore or less silly puny puewwwwnkneee miss! I can't like my rest bid yeah we send I my session 2 massage to mast 2 get:-p to full 2 blown 2 blast 2 bliss yes fine find, I'm a really blood-my-2-dick summon I do send I cert 3 yes to ask to demand so to rise I get Nada Niltvh fill full-fill one of any of that just lay IT so darned dampened flat to wimp to wimpy wimpy wanting more than swampy than wimpy that list no air I 'm be I my bid my groin my duck my clock passed up so to give what once I had to the new the young those with steam Pam Pam pump pump sum sump yum yummy load lasts blesses and embellished bluest and flourishes flames flesh heat hit helping portions of my once miss it do I cert I so do my eighth my erupts rips romps of salvo sperm sunk puns of white whips of lashes lasting pong pong oh to you all I will ping I will you tang I will my demon sermon to you all to close goings yours cruises tight Comme des de Francais, do not let me Tar Tether Leath Leathers My spies my spices my pies my peas my perks my you all should concealing ago have been at full all you at.your alerts as $Zorba Orb Tony Da Tiger Zorba da Greco The Greek 2 Em you to balm you to psalm palm you with those of-old lorry.l oil rd Lord my salvos my full-ooooohhhhhs, you with.pillows, you to greet my great my fully long my thick my wicks of substanStandCharge Till you've take all my fullness my cauldron my creations my earthy micro blasts of relations as @ lay I do you all repeat yes U I Do I fast Eyes I mine selves my senses with landmInes ArmeNians TakeMake BreakBristWristRakeRantPinPantPuntStunStuntTanTinglePinPingleMyManyThoysOfMen@Sea in full flesh you tray be they trays of.micros meeecros messages of little armed armies of TonysTarzanzZoreosZorbas 2 You ALL I do balleT do inWithMeYouPregUnahnahNahNateNow!

No comments: