Saturday, October 10, 2015

I'm Not Snivelly I'm Not Snivelling I'm S'now Snow Sn'ore N'ore Not Oth Thin IN Hin Ing Short Of - Ta Ta Tall I'm Shorting So Sor Sorts Shorts-Fa-Fa-Fall Down So E-E-Ef-EF-For-4-Fort-Grass DarkCo-Col-Grrrrr-GrowGrowl-Grin-Grand-Growing-Grants-Granting-Eyes-MineB-So-Fee-Fie-I-Foe I Eyes Plant Seed Wee Wee Ee Eee Eee Eeds-Pl-Ply I So Sew Soe Soap Lat Ath @ Lather Self I Do Cloth Drop Skin Moon Stars Cool Breeze brrr Btush My Ache My Nake My Name Mine Morrels Sell be So Old Sold Selling Slipping Sins Sinning Nature's Naught Ought I'm Knotting Nasting Nifting Snipping Sniping Striipng Dow Dow Ow Own 2 My Birth My Etre My Hum Ume Aine Man-Boy Blushing Blatant Blasting Blowing Brimming Brows Naked Be As They May Now 2 ALL U Be!



                                 I'm Not Snivelly I'm Not Snivelling I'm
                                 S'now Snow Sn'ore N'ore Not Oth Thin
                                 IN Hin Ing Short Of - Ta Ta Tall I'm Sh
                                 orting So Sor Sorts Shorts-Fa-Fa-Fall Do
                                 wn So E-E-Ef-EF-For-4-Fort-Grass Dark
                                 Co-Col-Grrrrr-GrowGrowl-Grin-Grand-G
                                 rowing-Grants-Granting-Eyes-MineB-So-F
                                 ee-Fie-I-Foe I Eyes Plant Seed Wee Wee E
                                 e Eee Eee Eeds-Pl-Ply I So Sew Soe Soap L
                                 at Ath @ Lather Self I Do Cloth Drop Skin
                                 Moon Stars Cool Breeze brrr Btush My Ach
                                 e My Nake My Name Mine Morrels Sell be
                                 So Old Sold Selling Slipping Sins Sinning N
                                 ature's Naught Ought I'm Knotting Nasting N
                                 ifting Snipping Sniping Striipng Dow Dow O
                                 w Own 2 My Birth My Etre My Hum Ume A
                                 ine Man-Boy Blushing Blatant Blasting Blow
                                 ing Brimming Brows Naked Be As They May
                                 Now 2 ALL U Be!

No comments: