Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gotta Pee! Squeezing The Head Of My Penis Legs-Mine, Too Tie-Tight QUICK! Together! Need To Bad Sooooo Now To Must Soooooonnnnn To Peeeeeeeee!



                               Gotta Pee! Squeezing The Head Of My Penis
                               Legs-Mine, Too Tie-Tight QUICK! Together!
                               Need To Bad Sooooo Now To Must Soooooon
                               nnnn To Peeeeeeeee! Piss Piss Post My Pee!

                               Thoughts Gath Get Be They To Try Bath Ath
                               Go THEM Gather Yeah yet My Pee My Pen
                               Prick Pricking Me Soooo Me Tell Telling Me
                               Soon I Will So Need Some Yeah Bad Someth
                               Need 2 Pee 2 Out 2 Duck Bos Mine 'Splo Plo
                               Load Mine 2 Cert Now Or Quick Un Un Low
                               High Flow Stow Tow Throw My-Mine Lick
                               IT Ick It Itty Itteee Sply Pie Plode Plose Mine
                               Booming So Bro Rod Road I Cast I Blast I B
                               Burn My ear My Eyes Squint Tie Tight I'm
                               Be TETHERED Taut Tense Tease Toes Tor
                               Tossed Now ALL Cums Together My Need 2
                               Shy Shi Hi Hi IT Hit Let Loose My Liquids
                               My So Sol Ol Oli Oli's Li's Lids Come Burst
                               Out Ow Ow Ouch 2 Together They Plo Plo
                               Two Loads 2 Modes 2 Missions 2 Batches O
                               I'm Tested Tossed Boss Boss So Now By My

                               Mine Dick My Jay Jane Jack My Hole My
                               Mind's Now Over Yes Wrought Yes Stop Op
                               Opped With Only Needing Kneeding Legs S
                               Ohhhhh Squeeze Together Grunt Grind Load

No comments: