Monday, October 12, 2015

Open Yourself Ohh 4 Me Pen My Mine It's A Pair A Meet A Joe-Jan Join A Joint Must Be Joined Jarred Jammed Jades Jading Jaunts Jauntin Jargon Jerked Jazzed Yeah Ji Is Sm Me Us Together Med Medded My Might Melt Meld Melded Eld Eld Elded!




                                 Open Yourself Ohh 4 Me Pen My Mine
                                 It's A Pair A Meet A Joe-Jan Join A Join
                                 t Must Be Joined Jarred Jammed Jades J
                                 ading Jaunts Jauntin Jargon Jerked Jazze
                                 d Yeah Ji Is Sm Me Us Together Med Me
                                 dded My Might Melt Meld Melded Eld El
                                 d Elded!

                                 Dead No Never Dead-Headed Not Cons N
                                 o Notion Non Motion Not There 2 B Boss
                                 Bless The Cold The Stern The Star ! Do
                                 Follow My Tuition Uitions Itions Tions 2
                                 Tear To ar To Me Torp So Not Tarp Arp
                                 Not Leaving Not yet I Am A Blood I Am
                                 A Warm Bloo Loo Ood Od D! Hell! Here
                                 's To The Hero Heroine The Heart Of Us
                                 Aaalll!

No comments: