Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Don't Get No U You No None Not U me Knot I Think Wish I Got But U You No None IT Of Have I Bit ALL Not Any So Smid IT B Idge It Be Fridge It Be Cooked-See-Seal=SealedUP Tie Tight So Dist I Can Bare I Ca'n't See Much Feel Touch Hard Hardly At @ ALL ?!?




                            I Don't Get No U You No None Not U me
                            Knot I Think Wish I Got But U You No N
                            one IT Of Have I Bit ALL Not Any So Smi
                            d IT B Idge It Be Fridge It Be Cooked-See-
                            Seal=SealedUP Tie Tight So Dist I Can Bar
                            e I Can't See Much Feel Touch Hard Hardly
                            At @ ALL ?!? Bear Male Bare Bearen


                             Night Fine As Salton As Tarzan Sip I
                             Figs 2 IT Try Figure Her Figure Her A
                             @ ALL ?!? I Try I Trip I Cry I Cryst I
                             Eyes Yeah Cert I Do Mine Inside Pay
                             In-Out-Owwwwwww I Soooo Do Blur
                             Wan Yes I Wane Yes I Sort I Drain I
                             So Wanting To Be More Than Feeble
                             Squir Uir Uir Uir-Squuuuuu Aaaahhhh
                             I'm So less Power I be Done I Be Lass
                             Mighty less Piston Less Might Bridge
                             TROLL Less In My Prives My Parts M
                             Sex My Orgs My Sticks My Wicks So
                             Dey Do Drain For Forc or Ore Orce-F
                             Frantic ' Tems 'Temps 'TEMPtaTaTA
                             Taysions Female Taunts Teases Tests
                             I be Mess Be Messed Be So Done So S
                             Sealed Pee Peeled Parted From Senses

No comments: