Monday, October 12, 2015

The Paths The Parts Pies Pieces Perks Partings So Like2 Gather-Spread Speer Spark 2 B Spunked Spermed Sparted Spartanned, 2!



                                 The Paths The Parts Pies Pieces Perks
                                 Partings So Like2 Gather-Spread Speer
                                 Spark 2 B Spunked Spermed Sparted Sp
                                 artanned, 2

                                 The Roles Rolls Rants Rhythms Raucus
                                 Run 4 Your Lives Live 4 Your Lives Li
                                 Ve Vest Vroom Room A Broom A Bro
                                 Test Turf urn Ties True Trains U Us We
                                  I'm In Yeah So Invest-Ted Torpoedoed
                                  All To Be Whatever I May I Might I M
                                  UsT Certain To Try To Fail To Fire I'll
                               
           
                                 Be ALL That And More As I Do Go In
                                 I Do Throw My All Self-Elf-Spirit I Spy
                                 Sprite I Spur I Do All 2 Not Knot Detou
                                 R Some Detoxe Some Draft Some Drill
                                 I Eyes Mine Now oft So Over Ohhhhhh
                                 Spil Spry In Thought Limp In Pen Is My
                                 Crotch Member Like A Failed Faint IT
                     
   
                                 So Does me Fail Not Eve 4 Flail Sad Ad

No comments: