Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Cricks Of The Kets Is Mellow Ellow Sooo Ellowing Soft Oft-CloClos-Close Softer As Is The Cool Nigh Nigh Night Now ...



                                 The Cricks Of The Kets Is Mellow Ellow
                                 Sooo Ellowing Soft Oft-CloClos-Close So
                                 fter As Is The Cool Nigh Nigh Night Now ...

                                 Came In From Sigh Sigh Side To Wring To
                                 Wing My Wan Want-Wand I To So Wand
                                 My Sky My Ponder-Po Po Ping Da Pond
                                 I Swin Win Wim Wim Fall Now The Calm
                                 Sum Of Summer Per May Yeah Haps Be
                                 Go Gon Gone One Two Going Going A
                                 Might A Heave A Ho A Can It Candle Ow
                                 Out Mighty Blow So On To Other Yes Be
                                 Thinking Of 'Nother Not One Not Summer
                                 Fall's Not Just Ohhhh No-Not Bum Bum N
                                 Nigh-Fill-Fall-Rise-Clear-Cool-Pall-Cast
                                 Broad Brim So To Skim Not Scam Finge
                                 R R's Hands R R's Toe Oe Toes Tan I Did
                                 Trail I Di Days-Two Ahhhh Ago Try 2 Tail
                                 Feel My Eel My Lings My Langs Longing
                                 Lasting La Long La Lap Be Us Now Danc

                                 In Ing Out To Tan TANG Ang Tangle Gle-

No comments: