Monday, May 24, 2010

Up At Up At O Boy / Aam Adam Am : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of May 23rd, 2010 : Enjoy!

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Saturday Morning Poems that I wrote on May 22nd, 2010 before starting work in Washington D.C. Cheers, TONY


Up At Up O Boy
Atam Adam Am
I Rea Ead Reed
Freed At Em Atchem
At Them Go For I
Try Sky Grou Firm
Squir Re Squirm I
Si Perked Si Form
Orm Formed To Not Fit
Don't Want Fit To B
Other 'N My Fit So
Sit I Quick Lick Si
Ickity Split To Not
Spla La Lat Splat No
Non Not I Want Fly
Like Buzz Like Eyes
Many Be Air Borne
In Over Over Born Re ...

#1 Le 23 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:32 AM before work on a hazy, warm, some breeze, some water in air now spring morn ... TONY


To Up Quick To Up Sit
Not Upset Yet Set Up
Pat At Atter The
Pitter The Pattern's
Patter Pith To Be
Paths To Be? To
Pose Quest Questios
Uestions Answer
Foll Ollow The
Form The Dire The
Ire Of Irects Of
Ections Diffects Diflects
Too Infections Also
Peops As Speak Squeak
They Dis So Easy Yet
Best Hot Better Bet
Best On Your My
Dismay
Play Come Stay ...

#2 Le 23 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin a 10:37 AM en Virginie en voiture on a hazy, overcast some, many white clouds cover most of baby blue skies, warm bit humid spring morn ... TONY

No comments: