Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Tasked Tusked Tossed/ Be Bossed Bussed : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of May 25th, 2010 : Cheers!

I hope that you like these Four Tuesday Morning Poems I wrote before work this morning On May 25th, 2010. Cheers and enjoy, TONY


To Tasked Tusked Tossed
Be Bossed Bussed
Hair Mussed Bit Fu
Fus Fussed Gussed
I'm At So Much
Limit Blimey Krimy
A Point A Period
Go Onto Sent Send
Sentence Keep Whee
Whee Glee Wheels
Moo Must Mu Mus
Gust Turn Churn
As The Body Mine Does
To Earn To Be Act Acti
Ctive Give Muscles
Tissues Grow Horns Gro
Ro Row Roll Glow
Glint Glant Slant New
Nice So Active So Lert
Ale Ale
Alert!

#3 Le 25 Mai, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:10 AM on a gray, cool, no-sunshine, no baby blue skies to be seen now ... spring morn, TONY


Cool Weather Cool Thoughts
My Brain Limbs Limbo In
Bim Bam Bimbo-Like
Land Veg I Eget
Ta On Ta Ta's I Tate
Like Tater Tot I Be
Mush Want To Just
Yeah So Oui Now Gush
Goosh At Lady's Girls
You Me Us Bush To
Soon Bushed Be
I'm Want Convers
Say Something Listen
Glint List Features
Beauty
Glisten Ripe Rip Ohh
Be Them Others With
Open
To Joy In Convers Of
Many
" You Don't Say!? "
Sations
A Most Pleasant Period
A Piece In As
Pieces
Pies Skies Open Up
Conversations!

#4 Le 25 Mai, 2010, Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:16 AM on a gray, cool, lackluster morn, no sunshine, no blue skies spring morn... TONY

No comments: