Monday, May 24, 2010

It Is What Is It Yeah / So Quick So As Is : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of May 22nd, 2010 : Enjoy!

I hope that you all enjoy these 4 Friday Morning Poems that I wrote on May 22nd, 201 before work. Cheers, TONY I am really hitting a very free-flow/free-association of words, parts of words, sounds, different languages-different meanings high and thrill as I spit these out quickly and without further edit or adeu in their stark, unvarnished/untouched form.


It Is What Is It Yeah
So Quick S As Is
Yes As The Time Perio
Iod Riod Stat Ta Tate
Now Then Agh Ahh Again
Gain Strain Go Spain
I'm Sun In Car Covered
Unhovered Unstrained
Thick Soup Me Mine
Goopy Unrestrained
Some Parts New Old
Frames Frams Rames
The Gists The Grists The
Grains Go With Other Way
Cross Criss Crass Oh Lawdy
Fall To Mowed Damp Greens
Below Bellows Grass
Up Skies Blue Clouds Whites
No Clouding Mind Of Mine
Must Clear Be Now
Days These Please


#1 Le 22 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:38 AM on a beautiful, warm, clear, sunny,touch-haze, splash too much water in air still spring morn ... TONY


Just Best Do Doing
Can I Cert Can Do
Day Sec Min Way All
Stay Cour Si Oui Ourse
Daily Minutely Must
I Do These Small
Things Big I Track
Trick Mine On Am
Play Devi So Evil So
Good Play To Audien
Mine Ience My
Out Throw Commens
My Ments My Tease
Taut Taunts My
Cleaves Cleves So
Levers Levors Leavors
A Test Ground Round
Solids Liqs Of Quids Of
Hold Me Up?! Hold Me
Bold Me ?!

#2 Le 22 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:44 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, birds chirping singing bit haze, bit humidity, cloudy blue-whitened skies spring morn ... TONY

No comments: