Thursday, May 13, 2010

Off To Win Spect / In-Out Mouth Tong : Inspired By The Wine Spectator's Wash. D.C. Thurs. Eve Grand Tour,Tues. Morning Poems On May 4th, 2010 : Enjoy

Here are my four Tuesday Morning Poems written on May 4th, 2010 before starting my week of work in Washington D.C. Cheers, TONY


Off To Win Spect
In/Out Mouth Tong
Yeah 'Spect Did
I At Tour Gran
Ran Run Rant I
Did Time Si Oui
Avec Fran Si Caise
To Taste Parler To
List Sna Na Nap
Photo Hoto Hotos
Of
Peops D.C. At Reag
Yea
At Ron Agan Eaga
Na Na Nald To Taste
Bords Demme Wine
Red Eauxs Ma Vie
Si
A Moi Did Joy Find
Way To Them Locked
Deep
Down Sides In Them
Find Self Me My Be
So
Sides Tops Bottoms
Self
Side Glides I Was

#1 Le 4 Mi, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:09 AM on a warming-up quickly now sunny bright breezy baby-blue skies morn - spring, so nice! TONY


To Eve Ago Vince
With Taste I Dip
Tong My Oh Mine
All
Into Whites Reds
At
Tasting Spectator I
Was
Of Wine On Tour
Si Grand Oui
Grande!
Love Amour Amore
For To Taste To
Snif
To Whiff Whaft To
Lilt To Lin In
Inger
Tongue Like Finger
In On Up Down All
Surround Sound
Hounds
Of Wine They Assert
Did Flaves All Theirs
On Like Stamp Tamp
Revve Amps Up High
To
Rounds Roots To
'Bove Clouds Sounds
Tastes Loud In As
Whispers Too ...

#2 Le 4 Mai, 2010, Mardi matin a 10:15 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, bright, clear, breezy : going to be hot spring morn, baby-blue tinged white clouds... TONY


To Have Oppors My
Your Our Tune Tunes
Units Units And
Ties
To Taste Great Wines
All Once At In Rows
Lines So Choice
Voice
Wines' Many Evening
In D.C. To Learn To
Yearn To Have To
'Void-A-Ahh Too Many
Time 'Nough-E Not
To Take Times One
To Joy Find The
Flaves Waves Whiffs
The Sli oppors eagan,ps Slides
Guy Gal
Glides So Many
Woman Man Rides
To Have Yes To
Choose
What Wine Drink
Booze?!?
To Take Vans Of
Vantas Of Vantages
To
Vine Their Me On
Vents Jaunts
Jangles

( Vintages ?!? )

#3 Le 4 Mai 2010 Mardi matin a 10:21 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, beautiful, warm, sunshine-on-my-hands morn ... TONY


I'm Exsta Stat Si
So
Not Static Yet Exstat
Si Oui Pleased Pun
Fun Funched As
Be
Can Buzz Busy
Bee I Bees The
Drone The Snaz
I'm Into Yeah The
Jiggs The Jiggy With
It
Was At Spectator
Wine's
Tour Grand Rooms
3
Fill Flow The Glist
The
Glow The The Glint
'Flects Wines Off
Glass
As Soak Tongue
Mine
Ohh Over 'N So
Not
Want Night This Be
At Ever Over !!
Time
Down
Slow!!

#4 Le 4 Mai, 2010 Mardi matin a 10:26 AM en Virginie en voiture on a really nice, beautiful sunny, bright warm spring morn. TONY

No comments: