Saturday, May 22, 2010

To Fly To Flat To / Flare Espumant Flir : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of Mat 14th, 2010 : Enjoy

Here are my 4 Friday Morning Poems of Friday May 14th, 2010 for you all to enjoy. Cheers, TONY


To Fly To Flat To
Flare Espumant Flir
Skirt Blurt Sides-In
Wow-Oohhh Whow Wow
To LIfe Be Square Hit
Far Close Fair Air In
Be Sauteed Saulted Sun's
Part Sommers Salted
Alted To Be Life She
Whee By Hers Theirs Some
Pairs Quite Item Make Them
Stars Stares Up Down
Wham Stairs Climb Hold
Life On For Dear Me
Oh Grace Skies Lands
Many So Round Us All
Men Not Chance Stan
Tan Stand None As
The Lead We Life To The
Susts Sten Twent Thirty Nen
Nence Nance Need Us Life
Live Good ...

#1 le 14 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:36 AM on a cool yet warming up sunny milky-blue-whitened clouds, some dampness in air now spring morn ... TONY


I'm Bit So Lots Me
Of Quite Bite Bitten
By So Many Whoa
Whack Kitten I Be
Quite Y'Aah Si Oui Smit
Head In Mit 'Tween
Tit Tot Tat Tet Tete
Thitten Smitten Be
Will Free Gwen Of
To Be Smacked Wha
Wha Whacked At Me
Them All Them By Attacked
Cracked Fed On Snacked
By Whimp My State
Re Y'Aah So 'Duced
Intro Dum I Dumb
Struck By Be Them By
Words Before Eve Even Ever
Spoke By Eden Yet I Crum Rumb
Umble Humble Be Dumble
Now All Way I To
Crumble Be Taken ...

#2 Le 14 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin

No comments: