Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bre Reak Ache Take / Tradit Add It Aditio : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of May 12th, 2010, Enjoy

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Wednesday Morning Poems that I wrote on May 12th, 2010 before work. Cheers, TONY


Bre Reak Ache Take
Tradit Add It Aditio
Tion From Take Clea
Lear Lean Break
Y'Aaah Cook Steak Oh
God So Some Mea
Eal Make As The Warm
The Arm The Humid
The Umid The Idit Idit
Re Now Us To Turn
I Feel Reel From The
Heat Stop Top Hang
' Y'Aaah Thick Now So Air
Suspen Pen End Stay
Still Car In Much Pret
Ret
Retty Betty Burn Bert
Skin My Oh My The Tems
The Stems Shrin Knobs Not
Want Much Now Exted ...

#1 Le 12 Mai, 2010 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:36 AM on a hot, getting sticky, not so nice, humidity, heaviness hanging in air spring morn, TONY


To Onto Stum Strum
I'm Go Mots Of Otions
Take Note Notions
Plea I To Relea
Eleas Lease Share
A Stand A Stant A
Care Share To Up Self
My To Me You Share
The Thought The Proce
The Ocess The Divide
Slide Over Think Ink
To Pape Inking-Thin
Thick Quick I'm
Not Stop Way None
Not Yet As Stre Tre
Tress My Image Imagine
Imaginary Stresses Hers
A Tail Of Pony A Girl
A Tale Boy Meets
World !

#1 Le 12 Mai, 2010 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:11 AM on a warming up quick muggy sticky icky hot to be spring morn! TONY

No comments: