Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Me Sec Tim / I'me Second Time : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of May 26th, 2010 Before Work In Wash. D.C. - Enjoy!

Here are my 4 Wednesday Morning Poems before work in Washington D.C. on May 26th, 2010. Cheers and enjoy, TONY


Meet Me Sec Tim
I'me Second Time
Pat Ath Aths
Cross
Did Yest Anth W/
Les With Lee Eslie
Esli Anthea Of Nuevo
Si York Of Dist Of
Trib Ibut Utor
Tors Anthen Then
Hen
Enee Yest In Store
Jod Od Ody With
Came
To Taste Wines Hers
Cree
Ree Eek 14-18H Love
A Ribol Ibo Ibol Bo
Bo Bola Blanc A West
Musc A Cat Of Side
Smell Taste Of Petals
Rose
Many Of Del Some Peach
Eli Ca Ca Cate Flaves
Craves
Les Lee Lie Me All
Love It Did
Dress Skir Sho
Kirt Hoes Ress
Too ...

#1 Le 26 Mai, 2010 Mercredi matin a 11:33 AM en voiture en Virginie on a warm, sunshine-on-my-hands heat/hot bit water in the air spring morn! TONY


I Tast Did Anthe
Nthe Thea Plea Lea
Lie Lee Me Us Gree
Reek Did Us Please
Tease Her The Fla La
Flame
Theirs Ours Hers To
Taste Greek White
One Red Uno Rose
Rosado Osato The
Climes Climbs Limbs Of
Grapes Stretch To
Mouth They Sit Satch
Satur So At Ur So
At You Us Do Aturate
Do Soak Do Bloom At
Tact At Con At Touch
Feel Reel Wine's Many
Spiels Gree To Me All
Greek Spells Swells
Smells ...

#2 Le 26 Mai, 2010 Mercredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 11:39 AM on a bright, hazy, sunny, hot-touch , sticky, sunshine-on-my-hands morn spring sprung now! TONY

No comments: