Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alright I Don't / Know Any More : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of May 8th, 2010 , Cheers

Here are my 4 Saturday Morning Poems of May 8th, 2010. Enjoy, TONY


Alright I Don't
Know Any More
I'm Hot Wearied Ca
Car In As Now Driv
Rive Droite Side On
Now Right Work To
Drive
Arrive Wine Sales
Soon I Must Sell
Get First Car Gas
For
Though As Can't Out
Run Stop Road Side
By
Be No Must Cope
Must On Day Warm
Sun's Arms Out Full
Shine On Hands Feel
The
Y'Aah Heat Heart Be
Bea
Beat My Pull Pulse
My
Strive Drive Live Be
Aliv
Live Lively I'm For
To
Look Day Rest The
Fun Honey Bun
Here I Come!

#1 Le 8 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:38 AM on a sunny, bright, clear blue skies, some puffy white one, sunshine-on-my-hands spring morn ... TONY

Love Da Bree Bree
Breeze Time Freeze
Come Now Complete
Ease
Stay This Please Like
The Wind Flow Bran
Ran Ranches The Slip
The Air Pass Round
Breeze Like It Hot
Sunny Shine Shine
Shine On Me Hands
The Warmth War Not
Yet Warm Arms The
Flow Blood Rest Bod
To Ody-B-B-Be In
Me Please Sent Sense
Of
Fill Me Ment Full Fill
Men Women Us Forment
Sun Sent Hell Bent To
Sub To 'Stute To Up Us
All Fill Fulfill Over Ohh
Us Onto Into Outa
Us Now Spill
Trill Quils Too
Write On ...

#3 Le 8 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin a 10:45 AM en voiture en Virginie at a Shell station pumping gas on a beautiful, glorious, sunny, breezy spring morn. TONY


The Breeze Go
Tease Please Be
Balm Calm Come
Coming Stop Not
Pass Graze Craze
Me Fraze Praise
Up Up Me Brush
Raise I'm On
Winds Wings Winging
It Us To Gather Get
Gethered Weathered
Wind Worn I ear
It Hair Brush Ruff
Ruff Me Up Lots
Do
Ruffle Raffle Rafter
'm So By Sun's Shy
No Not Shy But Rat
A Rath Rathe Ather
Ripped Snipped Snap Ta
App App Appy -
Ha Ha Hello Here
Down Now Note!

#4 Le 8 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin a 10:53 AM en voiture en Virginie n a sunny, warm, breezy, getting hot, blue skies, nice, lovely spring morn... TONY

No comments: