Friday, May 28, 2010

Slow As Mol As Ass / Mola As Fu Asse : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of May 28th, 2010 : Enjoy Et Cheers

I hope that you all enjoy these 4 Friday Morning Poems of May 28th, 2010. Cheers, TONY

Slow As Mol As Ass
Mola As Fu Asse
You Are Fuc Da King
Da Queen Da Last
Molasses To Get
Line Finish Fin End
I Want Roll Speed
Spark The Time
On A Decant Ant Ante
Move Bloom Look Oom
Zoom Zoom! Bloom In'
Arse Be You As Move
Along Sing Song Send
Me Us Mess Ess Essas
Of Essages The Pace Up
Yours Picks

#1 Le 28 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:33 AM on a cloudy, cool, brr, humid, lots water in air, heavy spring morn now ... TONY


To Start Day This Off
Now I Cart Ass My
Yes Do I It On
Onwards I Go I
Bleep Leap Blast
I Throw Bod My
Mine Into Onto Up
Down Round To
Circ To Irc Irk
Perk Circle Toe Ton
Ong Tongue Upon
Chose Care Take Wit
Ith It Be Warm The
Spark The Blood Head
Temp To Skin Surf Emp
Emp Emple Burst Spurt
Pop Purr Stir
Da Soul To Head Hair
Eyes Do Spark Crack
Sizzle

#2 Le 28 Mai, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:39 AM on a cool, gray, overcast, lots water in air now, birds singing spring morn ... TONY


I'm Lone Long Ate
Elat Long Onga Nght
Gated Off-Play Late
Plated Tail Aft So
Burst Forth For Other
Their's Tail Open
Pen Mine Open Gate
Da!
The Tale The Wow
Whow The Sight Deal
Real Delight Urge Purr
Purge Urged On Fight!
Flee Flesh Fleas-Like
Mosqs Tract At Att
Track On Track To
Flesh
Bite Be Bit Be Swoon
Swole Swim To Pump To
Plumb Wells Of Motions
E-Oceans Up Swell To
Blood
It Boy Girl Boy Boil
Sail Nail ...

#3 Le 28 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:46 AM on a dreary gray, cool, no-sunshine, brisk spring morn ... TONY

I'm Working Strong
Strun Rung Ring
Rang Strung Light
Fight For Life For
Lift To Off Up At
Height Off Hat
Hands Spree Whee
Spread
I Air In Be Bat
I Blast Feel
Bless More Than
Less
Blessed Blissed
Toss Boss Tossed
Flow High Low
Floss
Uncrossed Limbs
Out Stretch Bit
Letch
Some Bad Lots Good
To Be Lifted Gifted
Lifed Wifed

#4 Le 28 Mai, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:52 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, overcast, cloudy, no blue skies, no-sunshine, brisk spring morn. TONY

No comments: