Friday, September 11, 2009

The Wine Sa Sa Same / Tast Ast Cab Me : 2 Monday Morning Poems On July 13th, 2009 : Enjoy Them

Here are my 2 Monday Morning Poems written on July 13th, 2009. Hope you like the. Cheers, TONY


The Wine Sa Sa Same
Taste Ast Cab Me
The Same Chile 'N
Cal So Org So
Ord So Na Na Nar
Nary Blah Chems
Taste I Bot Oth In
No Frui No Rui
Rue Fruit Pure
In Neither Either
( Neyether )
What On Go Off?!
A Taste Chem Em Hems
Of Cloth Of Woods
Of Spice Pic Pice
Pices Not Real Du Du
Ull Dull Matte
I'm Pal Not Find
I'm Bore Board
Wood Yikes Yack Taste
No Fruits Just Roots A
Bah Bad Stay Taste
Palate
Fate ...

#1 Le 13 Juillet , 2009 Lundi matin a 10:10 AM en Virginie en voiture on another beautiful morn - I'm liking it a lot - hot, not humid, sunny, hazy, glazey-crazy horny am I ... TONY


The Lack To Sack Not Back
To Track Keep Track Frui
Rui Ruit Of Mas No
Non Not Asked ?! Yes
Masked? Yeah! Poin
Oin What Point Be
There To Wine Ma Make
With Yes Out? No Want
Sides - In Fruit To Pal Be
Palate My Ours Fill Over
Glory So Spill Us All Trill
Our Wills Up Our Poses
Postures Lift Gift Us Up
To Joy In Find Wine Fruited
Pure Joined Feel The Glow
The Flow Of Tastes Bri
So Righ Right Not Want
But To 'Lax Rel Ela
Ela Lax Mind Bod Senses
Unpack As The Fruit The
Sugs The Gars The Tan
Ann Annins Alcs 'N
Acids All Play Places
Stage Take Make My Pal
Of My Palate It Become
Their Welcome Stage ...

#2 Le 13 Juillet, 2009 Lundi matin on a bright hot sunny glazy morning , no humidity avec ma femme a Kaiser Permanente pour ses yeux ... TONY

No comments: