Sunday, September 13, 2009

Che Chec Heck Of / Check Off Top Tap : Bit Of Lyle Lovett, 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of August 2nd, 2009 On Vacation - Yes!

These are the 4 Wednesday Morning Poems that I wrote on vacation in the first week of August, 2009 on the 2nd. Enjoy them, cheers - TONY


Che Chec Heck Of
Check Off Top Tap
Tip Snip Sip Nip
Y'Aaah Nap Clap
On Track Outa Sack
Got Nack Natch?!?
To Onto Next Con
Yes Tin Copper
Ope Opper Inue
In You Got It That?!
The Time Some Timber
Timbre Tone? To
Flown Be?! To Get
Past To Pass Onto That
Y'Aah Which You Lean
To Self Others Too Share
Plenty Got To Share Still
Snare??

#1 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on another gorgeous, cloudy, breezy sunny, not hot, not humid morn -love it!


To Mount To Have
Complis Omplishes
Many Ments Mount
Ount Ounting Up In
Piles Like I Pile To
Add Lots Some Tracts
Remove Way Way Away
Them Trash Throw Can
Into To Move Y'Aa
Hhh Right Along
New Song New
News Old New Now
Futs Of Future
Wines My Go Go
Oa Oa Oals Fresh
Into Me I Them Stre
Tre Trech To Make My Fit
Self All Must Get Inside
Abide - Ride ... Glide ...

#2 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:50 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gorgeous, cool , breezy, nice clouds in sky morn ... TONY


To Pile To Sor Soar
Sort Abort Contort
Aah Some Smile
Laugh Air In Quick
N' Y'Aaah Pig Snort
Oh The Cheer The
Look The Compile
I In Style I
File Fill Over Eyes
Mouth Tips Fingers
Eyelids Ears Spill
The Mood Now The
Sun The Sky Blue
The Puff Huff Huff
Bil Of Billowed Pillow
Ed White Clouds Me
They Me Do Now Thrill
I'm On A Cloud I'm So
Ten Ten Tent Con
Vida La La La La La!

#3 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a gloreous, breezy, bright , hazy cool morn - so fresh! TONY


My Mood Clouds Sky
Air Breeze Fresh
My Food I'm On
I'm Lit Ignit So
From Out My Side
My Warmed Them
By Inside Hot Chaud
Me Feel So Fresh
So Warm Touch To
This Grand Large
Mood Need Band
Large Love Ove
Ovet Ly Sing Me
To Lyle In Your
Croon Your Style I
Sounds Words Yours
To Compile To Live
With To Add To Great
Grand Mood

#4 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture on another grand, glorious gorgeos morn - so clear, so fresh, so alive , so bright , so nice ! I was thinking a bit of Lyle Lovett there in poem #4. I like some of his music though I do not listen to it very often. Cheers, TONY

No comments: