Friday, September 4, 2009

I Fly Work To All / Self Jet Me Sun : 4 Morning Poems Of Toda Minutes Ago, Friday, September 4th, 2009 ; Enjoy ...

I hope that you like these four Morning Poems that I include now fresh from my suspecting/unsuspecting brain, feelings, thoughts, guts, etcetera ... cheers, TONY


I Fly Work To All
Self Jet Me Sun
Tis Tis Son Son Jet
Pr Pro Prop Rope
Rope Pel Mell To
Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell
Not Sit Much Spell
Heaven Skies Most Not
Hell Host Blast Mostly
Toast Toastily I
Fling Sing I Smile
File Profile On Front
Forward Self Thrust
Till Gut Till Bust I In
Life Self Trust A Breeze
A Whiff A Gust Free
Fresh In
Breethe Air ...

#1 Le 4 Septembre, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:40 AM en voiture en Virginie on another beautiful, gorgeous, glorious, hazy-lazy, sunny, cooler morn - nice sky, puffy long wispy clouds ... snake, slither, lazy-like ... TONY


Onto Into Along Upon
Day New Next Flex
Pecs Leg Arm Stretch
To Sleep Fall Fling
Face Limp Bod Off
To Wake Spark Make
To Slumber Dream
Sensical-Not Non Brea
Rea Rake Away The
Cobs The Webs The
Ills Of Illogical
Frags Of Thoughts Up
Mind Record Scratch
Ratch Atchs Stopped
To Fresh To Like Now
Air Bright Right Bree
Re Reethe Teeth Thru
Gul Ul Ullet Down
Let Come In
To Wake Awaken

#2 Le 4 Septembre, 2009 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:48 AM on another in this week faboo, abulous fantab u u me us lous day! TONY

No comments: