Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Dark In Wait / I Do Now As : 2 Wednesday Evening Poems Written By The Moonlight Sitting In My Car @ 11:17 PM

Here are my two late Wednesday night poems written while sitting in my car at around 11:17 PM on August 2nd, 2009. I hope you enjoy them. Cheers, TONY


To Dark In Wait
I Do Now As
Open Kelly Does Her
Pre Pro Presents
On Nigh Igh Ight
Birth Her Day-Nigh
High Lights Birthday
It's Moon I Light
Sit In Birthday
Light The Night
A Light The Lantern
Of Moon Up Side Si
Oui Down On Me
A Cool Free Fresh
Night I Joy In This
Moment Self By
Car In I Sit I Lax
Un I Unwind I
Get Some Peace
Storm Before

#1 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi soir by the moonlight at 11;17 PM on a gloreous night, really ... TONY


To Kell Kell Kelly
I Think Now On Her
Moment Her Birth
Her Meanin Her
Worth Son Mine
Means She Whole
Whole Lot And I'm
So Pleased To Have
Been A Part And
Now Broke Moment
Time We Go Home
Home Home ...

Morn Orn Orning
Now I Bad Night
Last Did Feel
Did Badly Reel It
From As Son Mine
Did Up Party
From Part Did
He Sad Miss
Open Presents All
With Kel El Elly
'N Friends As Call
Not Did I Nite To
Alert So Mad He Was
All The Buzz
Bad

#2 Le 2 Aout, 2009 Mercredi soir a 11:25 PM et apres le lendemain, le 3 Aout toujours en voiture avant mon travail en Virginie. ... Bonne anniversaire a toi ... Tu sais qui c'est, n'est ce pas vrai? Oui, tu le sais ... TONY

No comments: