Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Long Gone / So Read Read Red : 4 Morning Poems Written On Saturday, August 1st, 2009 Starting Around 10:40 AM ...

I hope that you like these poems I wrote on Saturday, August 1st. Here are the last two of the series of Four Morning Poems. I need to find the first two and add them shortly. In the meantime enjoy this #3 and #4. Cheers, TONY


I'm Long Gone
So Read Read Red
The Sun Shine
Me On Now I
Into Water Sea
I Ocean Motion
Watch Waves My
Body Surf Water
Motor Body Mine
With Cades Spades
I Ride Rid Stress
Undress Worries My
I Suck I Suc Suc
Cum Cum Cumb To
The Quiet More Pieces
Me Of Times Peaceful
Be Being Worthy Beach
Of Now Ever For ...

#3 Le 1 Aout, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie at 10:55 AM on a hot, humid muggy hazy , sunny morn - beach weather TONY


One Day More
I Go I 'Splore
I Ga Gal Galore
In Gals Allons - Ta
Ta Talons Galore
Eyes Candies Store
Like Sweets My
Senses' Treats
Tweat Tweat Tweats
I Off I Blow I
On Board Beach Do
Self Mine Bod Store
I'm So Wait Done
Aiting I Done Bait
Bit Aited Not Say
Yet Eyes Sounds
Tastes No Yet Not Where
Beach At Sated Yet Fated!

#4 Le 1 Aout, 2009 Samedi matin a 11:00 AM en voiture en Virginie on a ahzy, hot, humid, sticky bit now , sunny yet lotza white clouds in blue baby sky morn ... TONY

No comments: