Thursday, September 24, 2009

To Star Art Of Week / My My Ohhh Tired Be : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of September 22nd, 2009

Enjoy these four Tuesday Morning Poems that I wrote on September 22nd, 2009. Cheers, TONY


To Star Art Of Week
My Ohhh Tired Be
Yeah Yet Quest
Must Be Met Fete
Leap Reap Left Leapt
Crept To Live Fu
Full In To 'Span Pan
Spand To Out Hand
And Feets Feats Reach
The Cry The Screech
The Blue The Beach
The Sky The Bleach To
Bor Or Orrow Never
Own Come Pete Yes 'Gainst
Self Yours Others Not To
Upon To Rive Arrive
The Const The Strive Diat
Diet Tri Tri Tribe
Sub Above See Scribe ...

#1 Le 22 Septembre, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:06 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, hazy, some sunshine, heavy water in air morn ... rain coming? TONY


To Max To Prize Mize
To Down Not Max
Axim Axom Axem
Aximize Down Size
Say Sez Me I
Want See Fin Find
Thin Hin Hings Wings
Mine Oh My Mine All
The Small The Tall
To Be Ba At Batty
Bit Best To Ball Ball
Now Wai Way Not Ait
Time's Ess Of Ssen
Ssence Commence My
Our Do It Now Defence
Suspense Best Of Right
Now All Tall Small Crawl
Enthrall Vroom Vroom
Vroom!

#2 Le 22 Septembre, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:12 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, bit-sunny, lotza white clouds , some blue sky, water in air morn ... TONY

No comments: