Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Just Tire Tire Tired / Happy Tired As Any Many : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of September 13th, 2009, Cheers !

Enjoy these 4 Saturday Morning Poems that I wrote on September 13th, 2009 before work. Cheers, TONY


I'm Just Tire Tire Tired
Happy Tired As Any Many
Things Done Accompted
Com Plish Plished Ished
Fished Cau Caugh
In As Caught Bought Some
Sou Sou So Ought Got
Be So Got Gott Snot To
Tro Tro Spot Trot
Ga Ga Gal Guy Allot
Clip Slip TRacks Marked
Un Some To Pupp With
Pose Move Ma Mast
Fast Slow Trot On Top
Be So Low Times Some
Yet Posi Osi Tiv Tive
Be Most Time Every
As Get Long Get Far So
Farther Much If Chance
Be Purpose Be Think Thin
Fat Positive So Tively To
Tot To Tally Day Later Up
Tally Benis Ben Ben Benies
Of Day Otten-G-G-Got!

#1 Le 13 Septembre, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:36 AM en voiture en Virginie on a really nice, cool ,gray , no-sunshine morn ... TONY


To Wake Slow Up
To Be Eyes Closed Be
The Need Shake Awake
To Lids Eyes Eav Eavy
Be Heavy Still 'N Though
My Oughts My Thinks
My 'Deas Ide Ide
I'll Soon Again Ha
Thoughts Bo Bo Oth Thoughts
Ideas Sides Of Ideas
As In Food Y'Aah For Tho
Hou Houts Main Dish
Some Feels Some Eel
Eelings E-So Mot Mo
Otions Oceans Of Emoting
Motions Alive Inside
The Eyes Grapes Like
Big Become Live Alive I
Con So Now Have Gained
Again Stride Con Fident!

#2 Le 13 Septembre, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:42 AM on a gray, cool, dry now, no-sunshine morn ... TONY

No comments: