Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Writ Ri Rit Jour / Four Morning Poems I Wrote Yesterday, May 26th, 2009

I hope you like these fresh as of yesterday Morning Poems of mine. Cheers, TONY


Writ Ri Rit Jour
Our Ourna Rna
Journal Now Day
Jour Aily To Star
Tart Spark Lif If Life
New Into The Day
Ay's Hap Hap Appen
Sappen Tappen Pin
Spin Pin Sin Fin
Not End Ending Not
Soon So As Many Things
Do Still Have To Day
Now Daily Do Me For
Others For Up Light Fight
Fit Wit Twit To Add
Pad Glad Not Be Sad
I'm Read Eady Star Tart
Day This Dismay Display Play ...

#1 Le 26 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:08 AM on a rainy, wet, soggy, gray, cool morn ... TONY


The Moment This I
Rem So Mind So Fmin
Ind Kind Indeed
Of Job My One
Fir Ir Irst To
Write Agai Once
Gain Again Day's
Jour's Every Journal
Daily Dias Todas
To Start The Art
Once Again Of Cording
Sorting Stark Tack
Sticking Daily Jots
Dots White Spots
Filled Be To With
Words Of Day's Dose
Acts Ours Of In 'Bout
Out House Here Yeah
Others Same Not Compare

#2 Le 26 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:13 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cool, soggy-logged Water, rainy morn ... TONY


The Time Inspect
Life Mine Check
I'm On Leash Off
Both At Batting
Bur So Be Ursts-B
To 'Splo Plode
Goad To Stop Not
Nough Not Matter
When To Be Better
Know Lim Im Imits
Mine When Dine
When Stop , Glop Glip
Trip Slip I'm Into
Re So Many Sults
Want Wanting So
Much Me Of Now
Days These More Much So
Very Many More Must I Be
Wanting!?!

#3 Le 26 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:20 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, wet, soggy-loggy, drizzly, damp , cool morn ... TONY


The Cha Ha Hal
All Allenge To
Me For See Be
Most To Be Toast
Oast Oasted To
Be Nize Ize Ized
Others By My Comps
My Complishes My
Accomps My Ments
Seen Oui Si Recog
So Now Must They
Others By Be Nized
Prized? Sized? Gue
Uess So Sez I
I Cries Fries Tries
So Much Very These Dias
These Jours To Be There
There! Where? Out There Yeah
Seen Scene Others In With Us
All By ...

#4 Le 26 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:24 AM en Virginie en voiture on a drizzly, cool, wet , damp morn ... TONY

No comments: