Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ate Those Rascals! / Two Samedi Matin Poemes , 2007 / " Bastille Day " : Going To Washington D.C. Yet In Virginia

Hope you like these two Saturday morning poems that I wrote in Virginia before getting to work in Washington D.C. on " Bastille Day " : July 14th, 2007. Enjoy, TONY


Ate Those Rascals!
Boy Were Ever
They Good! Put Them
In A Tiny Blue Red
Yellow Ceramic Bowl
And Like A Treasure
To Be Found Into Fridge
Went They - Brrr!
We're Cold Was Murm
Mured Mure?! Ripe? Some?
Others Not Quite! Yet
The Cold Pre : Served To
Later Be Served - Them
Just Right In Times Two
Days On This Morn Very
I Popped Them In Clusters
Bunches Just Like Grapes
But Smaller Into My
Awaiting ( What To Expect? )
With Baited Eager Beaver
Ant Tis Sip Pay?! Pation
And Damned If They Haven't
Ripened Most Fully! A Touch
More Compact - More
Shriv ( Shiverred? ) Velled
Yet Exploding With Deep
Thick Fruit That Shouted Not Rasped!

#1 Le 14th Juillet, 2007 " Bastille Day " 2007, Samedi matin a 9:28 AM en Virginie en voiture. TONY


I'm Excited To
Write To Share My
Fruits Spun Quickly
With Fragmented
Demented?! Fire
One Shot! One Chance
No Back Look! No
Hesitate ! Just Crunch
Pen To Paper On Wheel I
Steer - Hope The Paper
Folded In Two Accepts
My Ink! Hope Can I? Read
The Letters All Jagged
And Rough No Time For
Careful Planning Present
Tation Lots Of Rough Ani-
Mation! Do My Best
Pull The Thoughts Out Yank
Them Raw Unformed Hon-
Est Hope I No Filter No
Fining Of This Mine Written
Thought Stab At Making Word
Wine My Brain Yeasts Have
Broken Down Arranged My
Fermenting Brain Juice On This
Day The Bastille Down Came
Today And Moon's Ago!

#2 Le 14th, 2007 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:37 AM before work in D.C. selling more wine and educating our customers. Cheers, TONY PS : It's now Sunday, May 24th, 2009 ( on Memorial weekend, after having been to Wolf Trap to hear the President's Band play and later see the fireworks display and hear the recorded music from the 60's mostly along with it ), now at home at 11:51 PM. The show was magnificent from start to end : we had a glorious time with our friends Kate, Patrick and Harry. Drank some prosecco and some white burgundy 2005 Macon Ige. Nice, nice and more nice ...

No comments: