Tuesday, May 5, 2009

There Sure Is Art / Poetry In Winemaker / Owner Signatures! Today : Official ONE-YEAR Anniversary Of CHATPOETRY - Great Trips So Far









Don't get off the bus yet : we're having too much fun. Here are some pictures from the second poster that I had signed in 2005-2007 of visiting winemakers and owners to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. What follows are some poems that I wrote inspired by this one-year anniversary and all these great individuals that have visited us in our nation's capitol. Enjoy the poetry and the pictures of their signatures, too. Cheers, TONY

I just added now the original handwritten poems from which I typed these here. Hope you like having both now. Cheers, TONY It's 9:21 AM here in northern Virginia on a dry, sunshine morn on Thursday, May 7th, 2009 as I add these originals.



One Yeah Ann
So Yea Ear One
Day Thi His My
Niv Niv Verse
Vers Sa Sar Sary
Day - To - Now Fe
Fete I ! I Min
Mine Am Full Mind
Of Mar I Ark
Lan And Land
Today Be Blo Lo
Log Ogging Now
Win Wine Ar Art
Poe That Ed That
Oetr Etry Gar Gar
I It Take 3 All Far
Car In Now Writ
Righ Ight I
On Go Spar !

#1 Le 5 May, 2009 a 10:01 AM en Virginie en voiture on a damp, gray morn - lotza puffy gray clouds ... TONY


Writ Year One Ite
It Lot Few Man Any?!
I Do Pic Ic Icture
Take Many Make I
Do Poe Oem Ems 4
For Right Each Four
Days In 5 Week Each
Times Four Ex - Why
Zzzz's 'Spore Galore
Floor Flour My Flowers
My Spirins Ins
Outs Rah Rahs! Ratio
Ations Many Be Roun
Ound Me All Days
Ways All! No Time
Re : Est Not Mu Moo
Much Or Bu Bus Ust
I Sure Urel Urely To
Dost Gust ... Nuts!

#2 Le 5 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:07 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, overcast, damp, cool morn ... TONY


The Ide's The Dea's
The Days Dias Jours
The Ave's The Neus
Nues The Roa
Roar Roads The
Croa Roa Oak
Toa Oa Oads Abodes
The Though The
Desir Sire Fire
Fires X Y 'Plode
Goad Mode La La
Ahhh!! I'm Year
In One Now Star
I Do Yeah Ear
Eye Nose New Too
Twea Wee Day
Hours SEcs Twea Squea
Eak Yack Sta Ta Talk
Nap
Snap
Lap
Tap
Aps ...

#3 Le 5 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:19 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cool, overcast - going to rain some more ?!? ... morn ... TONY


The Wine The Poes
The Own The Ma Pa
Aker Ba Bah Bake
Snake Stakers
Gold Liq Qui Qui
Uids 'N Words Gold
Coo Loo Ookin'
Rakin' Rackin'
Grap Rap Apple
Appin' Aps Us All
We Look Work
Beserkin' For Go
Gal La La Lad Allad
Adin' Hap Ap App
Eee - Sad Ad Addin'
Door Do Dot Eyes
Me You Them All Us
I's Pies Sighs Cries
Ohhh Me My
Ohhhs !!!

#4 Le 5 Mai, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:19 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cool, overcast, damp - going to rain some more ?!? morn... Hope you enjoyed these fragments I strung together yesterday on my ONE-YEAR Anniversary of Chatpoetry! This is a mile stone for me and I'm happy that it has been this successful and I thank you all for reading along. Cheers, TONY

No comments: