Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Do Be Best March 11th, 2009 Mercredi matin, 4 Poems On A Really Gray, Gloomy Still-Quite Chilly-Billy Morn! Brrr!



Enjoy these poems that I wrote awhile ago and which should have already been included here. I've got lots of catch-up tag to be doing as I write pretty much now five days a week these snatches-batches of fragmented thoughts/inspirations/epiphanies ... Cheers, TONY

I've just added the original poems that I wrote in my own handwriting for fun and authenticity. I hope you like them, too. Cheers, it's now Thursday morning here in northern Virginia at home and it's actually dry and not raining now and there's a bit of sun, too - lovely - at 9:09 AM, May 7th, 2009 before I head into work. TONY


Just Do Be Best
Can You All Is That
You Do Can Life
In Best That You
Do Can All That
More And It Can
Into Upon If Do Plan!
Wom Chil Man Oman
Omen Oh Women
Ou Uch Ow Pow
Pouch Pin Inch More
In With Flow Go Go
Go Go Go More Go
Time Y - Ours Star
Stars Us All Shi Shy
Brigh Shine Brin Brine
Rhine Pine Bright Stars
All Constant Are Us
Five Nine !
#1 Le 11 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a really gray, gloomy, still-quite-chilly-billy morn! Brrr! TONY


To Seize Size Prize
To Idol To Be Not
Yet Some Lize
In Idol Okay Be Yeah
To Moments Give
All Got You Give To
Get Too Some Yes
All Ener All Gies
Bundle Undled
Up Side - In - You
To Loose Let Them
Will To Them Willingly
You Lose To Loose Them
Wor Orld On To
Outa Box Oxes
Out Of Doors
Windows Ohh Look
Ma/ Pa ! Onto LIfe
Back Pig Piggy Go
Yeah Forth Spor Por
Port

#2 Le 11 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a cooler, gray , dreary no-sun, cloudy morn... TONY


I Do 'Cause Go Get
Otta Do Done Have
Live Life Most I
Mon Not Oney - M
For But For Art
Spor Por Port
For Tas As Ask
For Me For Nee
My Eeds To
'Spress To Press
To X-Y Some- Z
Some W's I Mus
Simp Imply Ust- Mmm
Do 'Cause Try Cry Lau
Augh Half Calf Be Born
New Into Onto World
Who Whole Soul ...

#3 Le 11 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:51 PM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cloudy, not-sunny, no-shine, cold morn ... TONY


Quet West Oest
My Mine Dine Oh
Din Au Yes I Soar
X-Y-Z Splore Ga
Gal Goy Alore ( Azore )
Imps Implore
Not No Destroy
Out A Life Make Toys
Many Womany Joys
I'm Lit Light On
Times Most My Tems
My At Yes On " Tures "
Torn- Born Soared
Word? No! Not Well
Ohh To Next Onto
I'm Up Down Stum
Strum Umbled Hum
Humbled Honed Boned
I'm Bit It Life Strife
With Bit Ltza Life Me
Still In Cert Ertain
Most Tan Tainly ...
Yeah ...

#4 Le 11 Mars, 2009 Wednesday morning at 10:36 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cloudy, sunless, no-shine, some cold morn. I hope you liked these four poems that I wrote before work. It was just a couple of days before I went to South Africa for a week with John Morrison. I was ready for a break - big time !!! Cheers, TONY It's now Monday here at home on a dreary, cold, gray , drizzly late afternoon at 7:01 PM on May, 4th, 2009. It's been almost a year that I have been blogging with my poems on : chatpoetry.blogspot.com.

ACTUALLY IT'S THE EVE OF MY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY on CHATPOETRY.BLOGSPOT.COM. My first poem was on May 5th, 2008 entitled : " Tran Anting Panting Plants ". Wow, the eve of this site as well as CHATWINE! That's something special! TONY

No comments: