Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time My Pie Sigh Cry / Four Of My Early Morning Struggles-Pulls With My Body, Brain & Being Awake & Willing Myself To Write, May 13th, 2009 Wednesday

Here are my Four Morning Collections of words, fragments of thoughts and broken words and sentences rearranged for sound, novelty and new possible meanings along with the old. I hope you like them, cheers, TONY


Time My Pie Sigh Cry
Sty Pi Pi Ig Clea
Lear Lan La Lane
Try I To Fol
Not Fal To Fin
For Be More Bit
Lots Bits Bites Sma
Ma Look Pa Me At
Worl Orl Orld At
Me Me See Me See
Set Free Decree
I Whee Spree
The Turn The Wheel
I Want Now Know
Fee Feel More Too
The Now Time's The
Better Warm Arm No
Swea Weat Weather
Now Warm Numb More Not
The Sun Fle Lesh Out Me
Loo Lood - Bl - Flow
Glow ... Ink
Pink ...

#1 Le 13 Mai, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:32 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, bright, cheerful, full-glee morn! TONY


The Sea The Sear The
Arch In Sear Ear's
My Eye Too Eyes Two
No Ose Sme Me
Mell Too To Ouch
To Get Se Sen
Sense Of Why Whe
Her Him Here?!? I
Be? Wha Ha What Be
I Go I Mot I Otion
Thru Motions Oceans
Pad Pad Ad Add
Addle Up 'N Do
I Dow I Own I
For Forth Firth Ferth
Farth Arth Go Go Go Go Go!
Go Yeah Out/In Stron
Tron Tram Trim Strong Pong
My Mood In Song My Bod So
Od Ody Toddy Teddy ...

#2 Le 13th, Avril, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:39 AM en voiture en Virginie on a bright, breezy, lovely sunny , sun-on-hands now as i write morn ... TONY I'll type the last two poems here a bit later. Cheers, TONY


Warmed I Now Am
Sun Bun By Bah Bah
Dah Bah Bash Bad
Gla Lad Las Ass
Assie Glad I To
Them Gly Lyde By
To Chear To Hear To
Peer Not Sneer
Not Fear Not Flame
I Got Dee Flam
Lamb Limbs On
Fire Thoughts On
Desire To Spire
Wan So Oui Anna
Sire Spur Not Tire
Those Pur Purt
Urts Do Now Come
Fast Like Quir Quir Uirts
Firing Siring ...

#3 Le 13 Mai, 2009 a 10:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on a bright, sunny, breezy, grand morn to be alive ! TONY


The Sear Ear Earch
New Old Perch New
Old Tire Ired
Thir Hir Hirst Not
Hearst Just Thirst
Till Fill Full Brrr
Hot Burst I
Bit Itch Bitch
Bast Si Astar Star
Astard Nastard
Fast Tard Gnast
Gristard The Mu
Use Must Trust To
Tam Am Ame - T - T -
Tall Flame Glame Lame
Ligh Lime Em Emon - L
Ight Bite Figh Fie Ight
Might Foe Flame Same Both
In Us Ways All ...

#4 Le 13 Mai, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:49 AM on a beautiful, glorious, sunny, warm, clear blue sky morn! Honk my horn!! Cheer this day !! Hope you liked these four poems of mine. Cheers, TONYuirts,quir

No comments: