Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Tim Ime I'me Am I ?! Morning's Four Scribbles-Nibbles In Letters-Broke Words Saturday, May 2nd, 2009 En Virginie ...

Here are my four most recent scratches at the space around me in the morning of Saturday, May 2nd before work. Hope you enjoy them. TONY


My Tim I'm I'm
Am I?! Wha Ha
Hat ?! What !?
Face ? Day Play ?!
My Stage Life In
Out Upon Beyond ?
Qu Quest Uest
Ouest Uestions
Many Now So Many
Have I When Now
Kapow ! The Second
The Econds The Thirds
Birds Nerds Upsurge !
The Change The Time The
Stop To Thing Some Quick
It Now Do Must I Reel
Yeah Great Times Chimes
Daugh Augh Aughter Home Dis
Day Sun It Where

#1 Le 2 Mai, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:41 AM en Virginie en voiture on a thinking of rain? Gray, cloudy, cool morn ... TONY


Place Be My Yeah Bet
Et And ?! Better Be
Best Test Toss Not
Cross 'Cept Lines
'Cert Yeah 'Tain
At Attain Explain
Refrain Some
Lyr Yric Rics Good
So Sin In Ing Dem
Emme Aga Ga Ga Gain
The Mel El Elod Lody
Lodies So Wild Not Tame
I 'Splo Plo Load
Lode Oded Grand
Gris Ris Wrist Wrang
I Wran Run Squee
Plea Release My
'Moti Otion Tions Flin
Flan Ling Lang Lung I Plu
Lu Lunge Bunge
Some Grundge ...

#2 Le 2 Mai, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:48 AM en Virginie en voiture on a drizzly, gray, cool , cloudy day ... TONY


I'm Into Act My Sta
My Do The In In
Oing Ea Yeah Ach
Day So Som Ome
Sum Add Yes I
Coun Oun My Ble
Less Essin Essings
Be Many They I
Get On Now Must
Do Bust Die Or
Live On Stru Struc
Cons On Strus Truciv
Must Ar Rah Rah
Gra Ra Arran Ange
Things Mine Many Many
Too Too More Dan
Need I Try I
Mu Ust Pi Pi Pit
Itch Pitch I Must
Now For Or On Orth
To Deb To Ba Ba
Rah Rah Rasse Out
Get Throw Way Far Ar
Away Far Things Got I
Ma Ma Too So Many ...

#3 Le 2 Mai, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie on a drizzly, gray, overcast morn ... TONY


The Mug The Cool
Gray Air Dirt
Whi Hi Hite Clouds
Earthy Dirty ?
The Gree The Grow
New Sh Ha Hades
Greens Many Of Dat
Flow Low Bloo Loo
Oom Zoom Zip Zap
Eyes My Mine Tap
I'm At Them Round
All Me At Lookin'
Driv Arrive I Car
Raize Prayze Prize
Surprise Surp
Slurp Prize Life
To Wor To Work To
Cel Sel Eleb
Bray Prai Pran
Ance Fran Tran
Romans Many Moods
Joys Of Thril Tril Spil
Thrills Many Up Forth Fast
Give Up Others To Touch
Touch ...

#4 Le 2 Mai, 2009 Samedi matin a 11:04 AM en voiture a Washington D.C. on a damp, cool, drizzly, overcast morn - off to work go I ... Hope you liked these four new poems of mine. Cheers, TONY It's Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 at 10:59 PM as I type these last words and post now these last two poems.

No comments: