Friday, May 29, 2009

Save Tre A Tim / I'm Time Tree - Four Morning Poems, Vendredi Matin le 15 Mai, 2009 A 9:32 AM On A Gray, Damp, Muggy Morn...

I Hope that you enjoy these four Friday Morning Poems of mine that I wrote on May 15th, 2009. Cheers, TONY PS : It's now Friday night here at home in northern Virginia on May 30th, 2009 at 11:49 PM as I start to type these poems. TONY


Save Tre A Tim
I'me Time Tree
Times Man Oman
Was Any Be Can
Best Save Le
Ess - L - L Pave
More Bu Us
Ush Sher Bushes
Peops Not Real Bu
Bushes Green Care
Let's Work Yeah Save
Miss Sir Issio Soon
On To Save To
Pla Lan Lant Tra
Tra Rant Slant Glant
To Best Glint Spark
Flint Of
Idea Acts To Save
Pave Green Plants!

#1 Le 15th Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:32 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, damp, muggy morn ... TONY


I'm 'Bou 'Bou 'Bout
Scout I Toot Tout
Towt Yeah Prom I
Mo Mo More Floa
Loa Oat Boat Scope
To Wor Whirl Tell
Spell Spill Heads Ideas
Others Of Fill Ideas Bad
Kill Least At Hold On
Put To Get With Jig
So Iggy So Red Piggy
Brick Home With Get
Be Met Ha Hal Alf
Wa Wa Away With
Into Lives Life Spill I
Up To Life's Sill Illy
Bill Filly Foal Fowl
Wet Get Towel Si Oh Imon
Cowell Growl Scowl ...

#2 Le 15 Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:39 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, overcast, muggy, some sun morn ... TONY

No comments: