Friday, May 8, 2009

The Sun In Morn / My Morning's Flights Of Thoughts - Open Mind Releases - Friday, May 8th, 2009 - Before Work

Here are my four Morning Poems that I want to share with you all. I'm feeling better from yesterday when I was finding it difficult to write anything at all! Cheers, TONY

The Sun In Morn
The Babe Grass
Green Light The
Zales A 'Zales
Sails Pails Piles
Pale Past Is Pastel
Stels Pure Dee
Eep Some Too Azal
Azales Pets Etals
Snails In Craw Raw
Awl Thru Azaleas
Snaileas Gree Ree
Reens Many Penny
Dollars So Brigh
Right Fragile Zalea
Colors Viv Vive Ivid
So Very 'N Yet Frag
Rag Agile Del So Elica
Ca Cat Cate Our Kate
Gate Ours Too We Into
Sprang Spring Ring Rung
Tot Sprung Otal !

#1 Le 8 Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:33 AM en Virginie en voiture on a damp, cool, yet sunny, breezy, fresh morn - nice. TONY

Kool Cooled I Am
Bree Reeze On
Sun Ray's Rays'
Win Inning Wings
I Wind Wand
Pond So Onder
Some Squan
Quan Swan
Swim Wam Ponder
To Bu Vue But
Butts Tats For Tits
Wonder Not Sunder
Brain Thund Waves Hun
Sun Thunder Pangs
Pings Ohh Sprin Rin
Rings Of Stones Thru
Row Wa At Water Pond
Rosy Roses Rings Round
Oh My Oh Oops So Love
Demme Day Dai Daisies !!!

#2 Le 8 Mai, 2009 a 9:40 AM a Virginie en voiture on a breezy, cool, sunny, nice - lots of white in baby-blue sky morn ... TONY


Twit No Quit Not Witter
Be Bi Bir Irds In
Nice Son Full Song
Now The Sun Hands
My Hands On Rah
Splah Splay Stray
Suns Rays Me
Please Leisure
Lease Life On
I Re So Lease So
Go Go Flow Let
Dose Oze Ends
Dose Dorph Morph
Orphins Orfens
Dorfens Deeze
Demme Chems To Plea
Release Pleasure In Me
Now To Jo Jo Joy Deploy
Destroy Negs Demme Fears
Me In Dey Visit 'Nough
Open Still ...

#3 Le 8 Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:47 AM en Virginie en voiture on a breezy, cool, sunny no-rain now morn ... TONY

I'm Off Toff
Tiff Taff Baff Boff
Off Oft Ten Plus
Please Leased
Now Lay Laize
Maize Maise Cray
Rave Crazed Raised
Drive Arrive I'm
Be Best At Burn
Brigh So Right So
Rare Rare Rarin'
Fair Squarin'
Fairin' Far Flin
Ling Lung My Mysters
Isterie Sterys Strung
Be Flun Me By Flung
Nosts Mine Flaire Laired
Squared I On Pit It Pat
The Sounds Grounds Noi
Oise Son On Songs
Dilley Dally ...
Dirt To Drop Flop
Slop Slip Trip Snip ...

#4 Le 8 Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:55 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, bright, clear blue sky now over D.C. on a breezy, dry now no-rain morn... hope you liked these morning expressions of mine. Cheers, TONY

No comments: