Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brea Rea Ake Tim / Thursday Morning, May 7th, 2009 : Morning's Realization I'm Bushed!




I'm tired of pushing and working all the time : I want a break - desperately!!!! What can I do? Here are my four morning hair-yankings : hope you like them. TONY


Brea Rea Ake Tim
I'me Wan Want
Nee Eed Eding
Break Now A
Vac A Ca Ca Cat
In As A Cation
Shun Shawn To
Ide Deas Spaw
Pawn Spawn Flawn
Flam Flim Slam
Slim To Cha Cha
Oui Some Charge
Up Gain Grounds
New To Ju Ju Just
Be Lon Rid For
Ong Ide To Be
To Not Any Do
Thing All At Now ...
Ahhh How Like Dis I ...

#1 Le 7 Mai, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:39 AM en Virginie en voiture on a dry now still cool overcast morn ... TONY


Tire Ired Of
Write Riting
Roting Tu Tuc Uck
Bit Lot Uckered
Pen Hand Pucker
Uckered Out!
Each More Morn
Morning I To
Me Others Some
Sents Some Me
My Ments My
Gals Gents Love
Ten End Star Art
Start Tender Yes
Woes Some Too I
Spree Pre Press Ad
Oui Add Yes Dress
Undress Confess Bless
Stre Tress ...
Prog Yeah Gress
Digre Re Ress ..
Up Clean Some
Some Mess
Leave ...

#2 Le 7 Mai, 2009 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture at 9:43 AM on a gray, cool, dry now morn ... TONY


Tired Mired Me
Mess Essed
Stress Cressed
Crested Cross
Ross Toss Boss
Not Mos No Mossed
Time Not None No
Sun Hard Find Fun
Much Too Too Blues
Blah La La Blah
Tra La Blah Tra
Not Blaise Just
Blast Ast Asted
Har Si Ras Assed
Crassed Krim Rim
Immed Rimpted
Crimpted Crompted
Bompted Bapted Bipted !
Sense None ... Less

#3 Le 7 Mai, 2009 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:50 AM on a gray, overcast, dry now bit muggy morn ... TONY


Time To Loose Me
Let Be On Fun
Brin Ring Lou
Oud Proud No
Guil No Uilt No
Bast No Itch B- Be
Me Might My Ighty
See Self Mine Now !
Dine Supine Fine
Want More Noth
To Be Am Now Jus
Ust Am As I Am
Sam Pam Oh Damn!
I'm - Kay - Ohh
So " O " " Oh " " O "
Kay D'Ac Cord
Chord I Now Me
Define Fine Swine
Sub Top Vine - Wine ...

#4 Le 7 Mai, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:55 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, overcast, dry still morn ... hope you liked these four stretches of mine. Cheers, TONY

No comments: