Monday, April 13, 2009

Thinking of BEAUMONT Vineyard - On A Beautiful, Cool, Chilly , Breezy , Sunny Bright Morn ; My Four Morning Poems Thurs. April 9th, 2009

Here are my four Morning Poems written on Thursday, April 9th, 2009. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed pushing myself to write them before work : it was a bit of a struggle : a bit like pulling at my skin to discover something below and yelping occasionally from the pain. TONY


I Mill Milli Illed Ahh
So Round Rah Round Rah
At A Beau A Mont
An Area Tu Tu Uck
Way Away Count Untry
In So Idil Idol
Lique Beau Col Col
Oli Que I In There
At Their Mill Fou
Ou Ound Pieces
Ieces Of Tran Dat
Quil Still Uilh
Will It Be So?!?
Of Beaumont At
In Comp John Ompan
Pan Pan Span Pany Of
Seb And Jay Jay Ayne
Ar Ari Riane Too
Nice
Very Airy ...
Quils Trills Of Tran
Trans Spans Ex Si Sives ...

#2 Le 9 Avril , 2009 Thursday morning, 2009 en Virginie en voiture a 10:36 AM on a beautiful. cool, chilly breezy sunny, bright morn. I was thinking of my time in Walker's Bay, South Africa at the BEAUMONT vineyard with owners Sebastian, Jayne and Ariane. It was grand. Cheers, TONY


The Mon Mo Mont
Si Oui Yeah Beau
I Spen End Be
Si Gin Egin There
Star Art Finish New
Nice Natch Atur
Atur Ra Ra Ral
I Did See Did
Wa Wa Wake I
Some Ser Iri
Irio Rious Stom
Tom Viv Iv Live
Vivian Stomp Trom
Rom Romping Gra Ra
Rapes-Gr Gr Gr Grapes
On Bar Bare Full
Square Did They Stomp
Stare Love Ovin' Care ...

#1 Le 9 Avril, 2009 Thursday morning en voiture en Virginie a 10:30 AM : it's a chilly, drop-dead gorgeous morn now and I'm thrilled to be alive ! TONY I was at BEAUMONT Vineyard in Walker's Bat stomping grapes on Friday, March 20th, 2009 to make their port-like red wine. Fun, fun,fun,fun, fun!

No comments: