Monday, April 6, 2009

A Sunny, Brisk Bright Cool Morn - Nice! Four Poems Tuesday, March 31st, 2009

Here are my fresh Morning Poems I churned/burned out on Tuesday March 31st, 2009 before work. Cheers, TONY


Life My Ru Ru Run
Fi Fie Foe Sun
My Son Daught
My Too Two
Each One Of Go Go
Good Very So I
Luc Be Have Ha Ha
Had Not Laug No
Augh My Luck Good
Be I Glad Very
Very Glad Glade
Glide Been Fine
Fair Fan Yes Tan
Tan Span Si Tast
Ast Astic No Bomb
No Not Bastic Yet Whoa
What Grand
Unplanned Ride!

#1 Le 31st, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:13 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, brisk, bright cool morn - nice! TONY


The Ru Ru Ush Rush
I Rush No This I
Be Run Un Unning
Fast Like Ma Ma
Mad I Be So In
So Out So Wi Wi
Ild Not Idle Yet
Del Yes Oh Elic
Icio Icio Cious Iously
Insanely Bus Bus Usy
To Done Get Thing
Ings Done Qui Uic
Uickly I Try To Fi
Fie Fit Firm Term
Qui Qui Uick Lick
It So Spit It So
Quickly Da At Brain
Head Mine Do Now Spin
Span Spun Sun Ung - H - H -
Hello! Hi! High!
Hung!

#2 Le 31st, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:20 AM on a sunny, bright, breezy nice cool morn ... TONY


Strun Run Run Run
Rung Sung Plun Lun
Lung(S) So Ou Ow
Ou Ou Out 'Bout
I'm At End Why
Where Wit(S) Fit
It Fit(S) No Not
Eve Ver Nev Not
Me Quit I Yah
Rat Ather Lather
Leather Weather Any
Whether Not Any On
Go Go Go Go I Fly
Flair Stand Stair
Top Over Stare View
(S) Si Com Yes Pairs?
Care Fresh Frai Rail Sail
Caring Open In ...

#3 Le 31 Mars, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:25 AM en Virginie en voiture on a breezy, clear, bright glary in car morn - nice! TONY


I'm So Lit Light
Qui Quie Uite
Sigh Sight Day
Clear No Cloud Just
Glare Win Wind In
Do Do Dow Glare
I Squin Must Uint
Mus Ust Ta Tak
Ak Ake Care Lo
Lot Ots Now To
Ore To Serve
To Sa Sa Save
Sight Mine To On
To Go To Draw Pain
Paint My Life See Wha
See I Alm Yes Alm
Mo Most Cra Cra
Crash Now Jus Ust Hear
Eart Beart Pum Ump
Wild! Wild!

#4 Le 31st Mars, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:13 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, brisk, bright cool nice morn ... TONY

No comments: