Monday, April 6, 2009

Rain-Inspired Poems This Morn, April 6th, 2009

Enjoy these four Morning Poems. It was raining on and off while I wrote all four of them. Cheers, TONY


Rai Ai Ain Sprin
Spru Pru Run
Ung Fa Fal All
Hung Mil Illi
Sec Secs Air In
Pi Pit It Itter
Pa Pa Pat At Atting
On Shiel Hield
Win In In Dow
Hear Them Work
Go As To I Mor
Orning Orning's
I Do Mus Ust
Try Get Done Thin
Ings Bings Ba Ba
Bangs I Must
Them Sung Strun
Un Rung To Me
Sta Tra Trang Rang
Rangle No Non Not
I Must Son Long Sin
Pent Re Un Pent
Singin' Songs ...

#1 Le 6 Avril, 2009 Lundi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:32 AM on a gray, rainy , cool, dreary morn ... It's now 1:04 AM and I am exhausted and ready for bed! I could barely type this first poem. The other three I will type here tomorrow. Cheers, TONY

I Have Sys Si
Ste Ste Stem Tems
Pla La Laca Place
Mine Trace Mind
I Twice Thrace
In Ear Arn Nes
Ne Ne Nest As
Be Bes Best Can
I Do Mo Mo Mot
Mots Otions Oceans
La La Lan And Lands
I Gran Ran Rant
Race Grace Si Oui
Emb Remb Embrah
Rah Rah Embrace
I Life Love Do
Earnest Ne Ne
Nestly Love My
Pla La Place He
Here Ster Avoi
Void Fe Fea Fear
And On Go Go
Throw Glow
Blow I Taste

#2 Le 6 Avril, 2009 Lundi matin a 10:37 AM en voiture en Virginie on a drizzle, fizzle cool gray wet morn ... TONY

The Ca Ca All Me
Self My Mine Call
Ball Stall More No
Out 'Bout Scou
Cou Cout Trout
Spout I Be On
Ma Ma Make Thin
Hin Hing Ings Hap
S;ap Tap Ap Ap Ap
Apple Mine Happen
So Many My Own I
Own Aps To Tap
Tou To Touch Tip
Top Not No Now
Stop Strap On Tap
I Not Nap Too
Si Much Match Me
Up Up Whee Free I
Sun In Fry Cry Sty
System Tem Stems
Grow Go Life Grants Gran
Ran Run Rinse Entrance
Entrence ...

#3 Le 6 Avril, 2009 Lundi matin a 10:43 AM en Virginie en voiture on a drizzly, gray, cool morn ... TONY


The Rain Strain No Pain
Ti Ti Tip Tap Slap
Ro Ro Oof Car
Slip Off Tippin Ta
Ta Tappin' Na Na
Nappin" I Be
Star Tar Tart At
Wee Eehh Eek
Of Now Drive
Si Oui Rive Riven
So Very Motiv
Striven Tivate Vat
Vatted Vated On
Road Be To Pla La
Lah Lah Late Lated
Go Go Old New
Plated Stats Stated
Freigh Reigh Reghted
Conn Yes Sum Somes
Ma Ma Me Matt
Mated Grated Grun Run
Grunting Spun Punting
Mut Mut Utting
Buh Butt Butting Baited ...

#4 Le 6 Avril, 2009 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie on a drizzle, pizzle sizzle rain-wet morn! Hope you liked these last four Morning Poems. Lots of free associations and breaking apart of words and wanderings, piecing bits and pieces together and often not completing entirely what I started to say as something fed into it and took over... TONY

No comments: