Sunday, April 12, 2009

En Voiture, En Virginie On A Misting, Cool, Gray ,Hazy No-Sunshine Morn, Jeudi Matin Le 2 Avril, 2009/ Quatre Poemes

Here are my four Morning Poems written on Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 before work while still in Virginia. Hope you like them. TONY


Lyn Na Nai To Toe
Her Nail Ails Did
Done San And Andle
Andals Wore Morn
Work To Off Show
Paint Aint Ainted
Na Na Her Brig Dar
Arc Pink Nails Toes
Love Painted Lovely
She Bra Ra Brave Be
Morning This Cold Bit
Yet Want Bad She
Anting - W Show Worl
Orld To Nails Painted
Hers Sp Schoo Chool
To Wen Ent She
Earl Arly - Ear Not
Eyes Yes See Deeze Ten
Nails On Toes Paint
Her Day Other ...

#2 Le 2 Avril, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:38 AM en Virginie en voiture on a misting, cool, gray, hazy , no sunshine morn ... TONY


Sing Bir Ir Ird Sin
Ing It's Che Chew
You You Chew Chew You!
So Soun Any Me To Way
It's You Me Us ?!
Sing Sind Son Song
Bir Bir Bird Song
Me To To Wel Si
Me Work To Orld - W -
W Whirl World Won
Win Onder Yon Yon
Yoh Yeah Wonder In
To Wander At Oui Pond
Ponder I Do Day's
All Time I Stray
Cray Rave - Cr - Cr - Crave
Crun Run Runch Lunch On
Life Secs Moments Ents - Trill
Spin Spat Gee Gat
Gut Sing Off Butt ...

#2 Le 2 Avril, 2009 Jeudi matine en Virginie en voiture a 9:31 AM on another gray, dreary morn ... cool, no sun, no shine. TONY


The Squee Wuee Ueeze
Me Time Timi Imid
I'm Not Just Frus
Rustra Tra Trat
Rat Rated Bated
Bought Not Yet
Ra Rac Ace I Do
Now So Quick So
Thick Race Acing
Tracing Trancing
Trot Trot Rotting Not
Yet Un Unde Gu Gun
Feel Like Under I
Now Time None Not
Any All I Try Stu
Tu Tuff In Any Si
Oui Weak Where Wee
Bit To Do Tings Want
Feel Mus Ust Bust
Or So
Stron Trong Rongly Do
Must I
Gut Butt Strut Mutt

#3 Le 2 Avril, 2009 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture on a gray, hazy, dreary, cool, not cold, no sunshine morn! TONY


The Sire The Des The
Will Not Pill To
'Spound Pound Spill
I'm Lit Not Light
I'm Fig Fie Ight
Right All Left My
Might My Kiss Not Bite
Not Trite Be What Sight
A Of I Lea Ea Eap
Up Swee Wee Lots
Up Tab Able To Ables
Ta Ta Brin Rought
Wrou Rou Wrawt
Rang Wran Ang
Angle See Be My Bet
Be To See Run Fre
Ree Spre Pree One Three
Five Strive Eight Be
La Lat Latte
Arrive Not Late
Take Bait Mate
Cre Cre Rea Create !

#4 Le 2 Avril, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:52 AM en voiture en Virginie on a dreary, gray, no sun , no shine morn...

No comments: