Sunday, April 5, 2009

Before Work In Washington D.C. / My Morning Ruminations Shared With You Saturday 4/4/09

All is well though I really do feel these days stressed and on-edge and at full-drive with me engines raring ahead of me and me just trying to keep up and stay calm and collected and sane! Enjoy these, cheers, TONY


The Pu Pu Um Um
Ump Pum Pump
I'm Umped Up
Max To Now T
Pumped Stum
Strum Rump
Bum Umped Not
Slum No Lum
No Lumped X
Y 'Cept At
Beaut Whi Hi
Hello Quel Jour
Si Bon Con
Ave Ve Ve Vec
You Out/ In
Over Wash Me
Youth So Full Of
Beauty Fem Femme
Emin Nine
I Pine I Dine ...

#1 Le 4 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:30 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, bright, breezy morn - so much wind! Amazing crisp nice morn to be alive ! TONY


I'm so Pum Ump
Up Round Sound
Pumped I'm On
Ire's Fire Fir Up
Firm Fought Find Ind
Feet On 'Bove Grou
Rou Ound I Wha
Wail-Like Whale
Sound I Bloo
Lood Pump Purr
Prou Rou Roud
Oudly - Pr - Pr I
Reen Preen Screen
I Lee Eep Sque
Quea Ueak Ueack
The Sound Joy In
Of Off Ground
Grin Spin X/Y
Spound New Life
Live Found Kiss
Swim Wim Wimming
Won Want Anting
Wa Wa Waxing ...
Wait Aiting
More
No
Not !

#2 Le 4 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:37 AM en voiture en Virginie on a drop-dead , gorgeous morn ... sunny, bright, cool, amazing breezy morn! TONY


I've Blo Lo Log
Pics Logged Writ
Rit Ritten Prose
Praise To Beau Eaut
Auty Beau Fem Fem
Eminin In Out
Youth Out Outh
Girl's Lad Ladies
Beauty To Write
I Prai I Raise
Toast Boast Glor
Lor Ory In The
Heir Their Beauty
Gra Ra Rah Race
To It All Up In
Self My Catch
Batch Bits Sna Na
Na Na Na Nah
Snatch Ba Ba All
Ball's Two My Ohh
My Mine Scratch I Now ...

#3 Le 4 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:41 AM en Virginie en voiture on a breezy, bright, chilly , crisp wonderful windy morn! Great to be alive ! TONY


To Work Off On
Go Go Qui Uick
Uickly I Spee Pee
Peed Pied Piped
Pipped Quipped I
Go Flow Throw Glow
Glint Flint Lints
Lants Gra Ra Rants
Run Fun Stun
Grun Runts St-
Gr Row Long
Lea Eap Beep
Ste Te Tep Teps
Temper Tim Imb
Limb Timber Tum
Ums Tumb Umble
Amb Lamb Amble
I Lun Spun Unge
Bit Lou Oun Ounge
Too As Go I Be T
Pie Sky Pee
Free Glee Glow
I Try I
Spy I Too ..
Beauty Sun Femals
Gails Wails Sails ...

#4 Le 4 Avril, 2009 Samedi matine a 10:51 AM en Virginie en voiture on a breezy, bright, chilly, sunny, glorious morn... Hap ap appy be alive, thrive, arrive too ... Hope you liked these four poems. There are plenty more coming now. Cheers, TONY

No comments: