Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nico Van Der Merwe, Rolf, Delia, Carolyn Blaauwklippen, D2 Gorgeous 60's Warm, Sunny, Breezy, Bright Morn! Saturday, April 18th, 2009












Here are my four Morning Pots of seeds Just planted and waiting to blossom and grow now in your own minds. TONY


To Have Sched
Ached Hed Ed
Edual Edule Thin Thic
Hick Hack Hock
Things Do To Your
No Me To !! You
Sec Ec Econ Con
Con On/Off Ondu
Third Bird For
Fourth Too All You To
To Have Half
Who Ho Hole Fill
Em Up Pour Gla
Lass Lad More
Laddie Adly Glad To
Fill Pad Egad Bad
The Toy Of In Joy
Ga Ga Gal Boy Tolstoy
I On Go Ho Ho Op Op
Ride Hop Life Gladly
Badly Madly Egadly !!

#1 Le 18 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:45 AM en voiture en Virginie on a drop-dead warm, sunny, breezy morn! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!! TONY


To On Track Kee
Beep Bum Um Ump
Track To Fin Fine
Find Stack A Knack
Gift? Gab Take Sta
Ta Tab It At! To
In Mot Mots
Words Be On Yes
To Up Up Pon
On Gold Old Youn
Oung Olden Pee
Pon Ong Ond - P -P - P
Ma Pa Me Look You
Up Off Bu Bu Utt
Utts Yours No Not Sat
Not Pat Not Per
Erf Me Not Perf
Not Erfec Rfect Way
Way No Yet I Do
Ha Have Complis
Lish Ished Bits Wuite
Lots Demme For See You
Two Now Me Whee Whoa!
Win Wings Mine
I'm Fine ... #2 Le 18 Avril, 2009 , a 10:51 AM en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful, sunny, bright, breezy morn! TONY


The Nic Ic Ico Va Va
Van Span Pa Pan Smile
Oui Si Claro Of
Nico The Blood
The Pin In Ink Chee
He Hee Heeks His Of
A Warm Soft Smile
Full Wide Mile I
Too At With More Him
I Smile I Wyle I
Re I Lax Ta Tas
Taste Wines His Wit
Ith John The Mor The
Or Oris Ris Ris Son
Sun Of More More Sun
We With Der Mer
The Sea Of Wine Red
Eve Ad Add Dam
Damn ( GOOD! ) Amns Of
Colo Olors Both Taste
Glass Lass Lassies Pour
Fill Flaun Laun
Smiles Wines Ours ...

#3 Le 18 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:58 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gorgeous, beautiful, sunny, bright just-right morn! I was thinking of my recent trip to South Africa as I wrote this inspired by Nico Van der Merwe's ( winemaker at Saxenburg, as well of his own wines : Mas Nicolas and Robert Alexander ), Stellenbosch, South Africa, Tuesaday, March 17th, 2009 - one month ago andtwo days now!


Rol Ol Olf The
Ma Pa Mak Ache
Aker Uaker Wine
Of He Know Me
No Not And Yeah
Yes Yet Did Pass
Me John Join Us
Two Dec Eli Elia
De- L - Lightful So
Much Light Wit Car
Aro Arolyn Too
Four Us Of Tast
Baste Wine Glow's
Lows Most Highs Hi's
Of On High Sky
More 'N My Share
Fair Got Did I Wit
Rol Ol Olf Comp
Pan Any? Lots Of Rolf's
Win In Ning Wines
At Blaa Laa Aauw
So Klip So My Taste
Good Lips On Klippen Good
Slip Trip Many Tastes
Clips Snips Snaps
Tap Tongues ...

#4 Le 18 Avril, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie on a beautiful morn - livin' it / life!! TONY This last poem was inspired by my trip to the winery BLAAUWKLIPPEN in Stellenbosch, South Africa with my host/guide John Morrison where we met winemaker Rolf, and Delia and Caroly that attend to sales and marketing for the winery. Here are some pictures of everyone to enjoy as you read this last poem. Cheers ...

No comments: