Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Camberley & Johhnie & South Africa Rememberances, Recent Wed. April 22nd, 2009 : Four Poemes du Matin

I've been writing these so long now it's like pulling teeth but now easier. Cheers, TONY I'm always happy with what a dredge out! Enjoy ....


I Came Up Yeah On
Am I?! Me Pin In
Out Self Inch To Cam
Amber Berle Erle
Jo Joh Ohn Ohnni - Nnie
Wif Wife His Pin In
Ink Rose Smi My
My Oh His Her Smile
We Warm Armed Me
Bit Steel Teel Eeled
To Dark Arc Feath
Eath Eathers Found
Grou On Ound I
Be Yeah For Dah Dee
Eep Dar Arks Of Be
State Pla La Lace Bein'
Sit Sat Put At At Late
Standuated Layuated
Lieuated Drin In
Ink Spar Ark Arkle
Re : Red : Shi : Hir : Her :
His : My : Az Jazz Liq
Qui Quid I'm Pro Fee
Now Shir So Raz Taz Naz
Glow Out To In Up So On
Dark Ark Arkness At Smile N'
Glow Shir Of Raa Rah
Raz !

#1 Le 22nd, 2009 Wednesday morning at 10:33 AM en Virginie en voiture on a partly clear, some baby-blue sky n' some-lotza puffy white clouds - cool breeze, spring tease! TONY


To Cam To Amber
Li Like To Chan Han
Circ Righ Cum Ight Wa
Was Stan Tan Ance
Me For I Driv
Rive Arrived By
Han Ands Jo Joh
Ohn's Two He Us
There To Val All
Alley Hill Into Buf
Uf Uffer Fered
The Nest Of Estling
Vines Gra Ra Grape
Apes Snapes In Dark
Flow Dah Flowe
Lower Lowers Many
Ligh Brigh So Righ
Day In Time I Eyes
Prize Mine Look Drin
Rin Ink Gold Reds In
Up Snap Shut To Brai
Rai Rays Col Olor Lors
Of Lures Me To Demme
Whet By Smel Mell Ells
Ta Tast Astes Wines, Too At
Amber Came I Berly Cam
Cam Cam !

#2 Le 22 Avril, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:41 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny, hazy, still-overcast , some cloudy, too morn! TONY


Stan I To Tand And
Pum Um Ump Umper
Ga Ga Az Jazz
Liq Iq Iqui Uid
Ga Gaz Car Gaz
Gas I Pum Ump
Pump Now As Stan
Tan Tand I Car
Lean Bo Bo Od
Ody My Oh Mine All
On Now ! And Now
Bah Bah Back I
Get Et Ass My Seat
To Dri Ri Rive Rove
Strive Strove To
Sto Tor My Ore
My Off Offi Fice
Ahhhh Alcove
To Prea Teach To
Spread Ligh Shed On
Ight Dark Move
Of Mist Of My St Tart
Ystery Of Wines So Daun
Aunt Uncle Aunting Dey
Seem Yeah Be ...

#3 Le 22 Avril, 2009 Wednesday morning at 10:50 AM en voiture en Virginie on a now clouding-up, thick clouds - shades of grays, darks - cool, breezy ... TONY


I Gent Was Ambered
Ently Gents Two To
Vis Is Isit Sit Stan
Drin Samp Amps Louds
Voices Wines' Of
Many Choice Hoice
Oices Man Wo Wo
Man Men All Lotza
Ambers Bers Bers
Berley Burly Cam
Cams I To Camb
Camber I Suit Not
In Yet Qui Uite Suite
Suited To Deeze Geeze
Me Tease Please Me
Tastes Bastes Bat Me At
Bits Of Bitte It Itters
Wines Cambers So
Erley Twitt It Ittered
Me To Snap Tap
Tip Me Ohh Bit Tipsy
Tapsy Napsy Nice I
At Camberley My Valley
Wine Vines Alley Pals Find
Did I !!

#4 Le 22 Avril, 2009 Mwercredi matin a 10:56 AM en Virginie en voiture on a very big-rolls clouds rolling past now eyes front in ... TONY Cheers, ... hail came minutes late, then even later nice sunshine!

No comments: