Sunday, April 5, 2009

March 12th, 2009 Needing To Post My Poems - Poems About This Problem! Enjoy

Here are four poems that I still need to post that I wrote in the morning almost a month ago! Hope you like the. TONY


I've Neg Eg
Li Ge Gent Been
Po Oem Oems
Need Type Yes
Into Onto Upon My
Blog Many So Still
To Be Re Yes Cord
Chord Ours Make By
Into Type Our Pipe
Words Of Frags Tho
Hose Hoses Of Ments
Frag Rag Tagged In
My On Them Words Spin
I Take Oui Mon Spin
Like Swim Thru Words
Tail Tale's Fins Funs
Finds Binds No Bounds
No Dar Dar Aries Just Spa
Pa Ma La La Space (s)
Ohh So Open
Pry Merry Red
Berries
Quites Some Cons
Some Traries Faeries ...

#1 Le 12 Mars, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:25 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, hazy, blue sky white wispy lotza clouds, too cold-ass brr morn! TONY


I am Foun Con
Yeah Nfou Ound
Sound Ground Mounded
I Start Write Word
Ords For Orm And
Me Fin Ind Eanings
Me Me Mean Tame
Taut Learned So
Conne Onnec Ected
Findings I Confound
Astound I Prou
Roud - Pr - Pr - Rant
Rance Rinse I
Wince Wink Work At
Wonders Wanders
Scrat Ratch Head
Uhh?!? Ponders I
Mit Ad Add Mit Must
How Some Gether - To -
Too Gether Fall
Pla La Lace
Fall Space
In
Into ...

#2 Le 12 Mars, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:32 AM en Virginie en voiture on a bright, hazy, sunny, blue sky lotta white clouds morn ... TONY



How Work Ord Ords
Fall In Out Up And On
They Mean Mix Must
More Uncover I
Into Disco Loud
Senses All Alert
The Muse Of Music
The Art Of Artist The
Poe In Poet The
Draw Of Drawing
I'm Fix Mix Max
Axed Trans Yes En
Si Hance Anced
Romans Me Ohh
So Manced Danced
Side Over Up Down
Gla La La Lanced
Feel Grea Real Nice
The Moment Mine
I'm Sha Hare Haring
Hearing Hearts
Whole Un Holed
Told New Mold ...

#3 Le 12 Mars, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:39 AM en voiture en Virginie on a cold-ass brr bright lotza sunlight, haze-glaze-eyes morn!


I'm So 'Mazed
Dazed Si Oui Fazed
The Fa Fa La La
Laze No More Craze
My New Phaze To
Up Fill All My In
Hands Mine Feet
Too Fingers Hold Bol
Bold Untold Sung
No Yet Not Trays
Rounding Down Up
Lotza Lost Linger
Lulling Lilting Strays
So 'Traut Do Dis
Not Demme More
Want Not No Dismiss
Must Muster Uster
Aster - M - Mmm - Aster
Might Find Finish New
Spin New Spinn- Ish Splash
Plun Lunge Unge ...

#4 Le 12 Mars 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on a bright, clear blue sky lotta clouds white wispy ones so ass hands bone bite into cold!! Hope you enjoyed these four Morning Poems. Cheers, TONY

No comments: