Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Cold Brass-Tack, Steel Skill Brit Feel Brittle, Sunny, Hazy Brrr Bazey Morn... Wed. March 25th, 2009 : Morning Captures !

Enjoy these, cheers, TONY


The Sou Ou Outh
Yes Afri Fri Fri
Sat Africa Stu
Tu Tuff Sun
Yes Mon I Did
Wines Drin Rin
Drink On Days
Week Mid Id
Of Iddle In
Sud Oui Afrique
I Joy En Yes Si
Join Oin Oined
Self To Tas Tast
Astes New Of
Ferm Firm Loose
Men Ment Ent
Ented Juices Man
Yes Wo Wo Oman
Good Omen(S) By Made
Graper Grap Rap Tap Apped Not ...

#1 Le 25 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:25 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold, brass-tack , steel ... hazy, sunny, brrr bazey morn ... TONY

I Gra Ra Apple Da Da
Dapple Sa Sa Sap Apple
Now Work Go To At To
Fix To Find To Sell
To Deal The Blows Us
Re Yes Dealt - Ecent
No Decent Not Yet
Grapple Dapple On
We Go Must To Us
Ours Nerves Thru
Thrust Cru Rus Crust
Bust Mol Old Olds
Those Us Ick Quick Off
Get From Us Tra Ra
Rack Snacks Smacks
I'm Steel Teeled Han
Yes Get Back Me Met
Et Ettle Hans Ou
Whe Here Where Fi Fi
Ind Gre Re Rettle Gee
Get Hand And Andle
Can Can
Candle Handle, Too ...

#2 Le 25 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:33 AM en Virginie en voiture on a bright, cold, chilly , sunny, hazy, milk-blue white cream sky, brrr! TONY


Pum Um Pum Pum Ump
Ump Rump Stum Strum
Pumped I Am So Sur
Ure Urely Sore Soar
Soarely Now To Do Do
Do Do Do Do Do Do Do
More Still Up Up
Spill Fill Clim Limb
Arm Foot Rush Thrush
Hill To Ohhh So Over
Look Val Al Alley All
Down Roun Sound
Soundly Trill Quil
I'm It's Pill My
No Med To Swa Wa
Wallow On Only
On Sigh Shes Me
Be They For Hun
Un Ungry My Dyes
My Fries My Stea Tea
Teak Food Sea Veg
That Vega Egan Too
Eget - So Veget - So
Ta Ta Tarian
Fruits Gra Ra Rand
I Ohh Spill Fill ...
Self Stuff Yeah ...

#3 Le 25 Mars, 2009 Wednesday morning at 10:43 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold, hazy, sunny, brr morn. TONY


Roll Stroll Pour Me
Out I Need See To
Need Freed Speed
On Sped Wa Wa Guit
Uita Tar Stroke
Strum Hum Dru Rum
Pound Ground Drum
The Be To Be Self
My All My Wee
Grand Be It Self!
Off Dust Rust Clean
She Hel Shel Helf
Gelp Gul Ulp Get
Go Got Bought Bit
Off Che Hew Chem
More Sof Toft Soft
Till You I Me Can
We All It Swa Wa
All Allow Or Chem
More Still?!? I Wan
Want More Ver So
Airy Ground Sit Stan
Tram Ramp Jum Ump
Grum Ump Umpy Up Stum
Tumpy I Tam Aim
Tame My Path Find
Bind To Me Selflen
Ent Spen Till Pent ...

#4 Le 25 Mars, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:50 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, breezy, sunny cold-ass brass-tack morning ! TONY It's now Wednesday morning at 9:19 AM here at home on April 22nd, 2009. Cheers - It takes me awhile to get these typed sometimes. Lot's more where this one cam from ...

No comments: